Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

image.thumb.png.c0cce73119b6c64de582b16ebe2c1626.pngimage.thumb.png.668a847b24828f6e0dc6a2405d30202d.pngimage.thumb.png.4cb5d77b1a370e9e7568f38a3d8834c2.pngimage.thumb.png.7c6a09b2dc809de4fd14c1970d1e6d91.png

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.

I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 

A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.

Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery

Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JoeLighty
    Newest Member
    JoeLighty

• By ChiefArchitect
      Kitchen Lighting & Electrical Plans — Free Virtual Class
      Thursday, September 24, 2020, at 12:00 PM PDT

This live course focuses on placing electrical components in order to create an Electrical plan with an Electrical Legend, as well as customizing lighting for 3D renderings. One of our kitchen & bath design professionals will be hosting this live session and taking live questions about the process from attendees.
      Using the Electrical Saved Plan View for defaults and a layer set Placing lighting for 3D rendering Creating an electrical plan Legends for electrical Register today! Download the project file: ChiefChallenge.zip Follow along and post your results to social media with #ChiefChallenge for a chance to win Chief Gear! See the other scheduled live demonstrations and register now so you don't forget later!
    • By ericepv
      Rochester, NY based rendering company available for remote work. I am a long time Chief user (currently on X-12 but equipped with earlier versions also) and have worked for many commercial clients and residential clients across the country. You can view samples of my work on my website https://epvisualz.com .

Please contact me directly at 585-441-5291 or by email: eric@epvisualz.com .

• By steve_mcdowell
      Looking for design partner for upcoming projects. My previous designer used Chief and he is too busy to take on additional work. Ideally looking for someone who may have building experience in addition to being a designer. Looking for someone who can deliver preliminary floor plans and elevations to facilitate proof of concept, someone who can design to specific standards for ARC review and submission standards. The designer will need to understand page naming conventions and all related requirements for the city of Bend Oregon for streamlined permit submission. Structural drafting and coordination with structural engineers.

See attached files as example of the type of drawings needed
      A0.01 COVER SHEET.pdf
      A0.02 PLAN NOTES.pdf
      A1.01 SITE PLAN.pdf
      A1.02 MAIN FLOOR PLAN.pdf
      A1.03 LOWER FLOOR PLAN.pdf
      A1.04 FOUNDATION AND LOWER FLOOR FRAMING.pdf
      A1.05 LOWER ROOF AND UPPER FLOOR FRAMING.pdf
      A1.06 UPPER ROOF FRAMING.pdf
      A2.01 EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS.pdf
      A2.02 EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS.pdf
      A3.01 BUILDING SECTIONS.pdf
    • By RonMur
      I've done a floor plan in HD Pro for a home we'd like to build, and I'm looking for a designer that can take the plan and further develop it (site plan, sections, elevations, details, etc.) for permit process and ultimately for construction.   
    • By DaveQueener
      Gentlemen,

I am a professional model-maker and cnc machinist looking to build a new 40'x60' workshop on my property. I am well versed in SolidWorks and AutoCAD, but not Chief Architect. I am contemplating renting CA for a couple of months to complete the design of my new workshop and generate construction drawings, but before I pull the trigger on that, and spend a good deal of time learning the software, I would like to get quotes for someone else to complete the design work and generate prints. Please contact me offline for details and to bid the job.

Dave Queener
      Knoxville, Tennessee
      Dave at CumberlandModelEngineering dot com