Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

image.thumb.png.c0cce73119b6c64de582b16ebe2c1626.pngimage.thumb.png.668a847b24828f6e0dc6a2405d30202d.pngimage.thumb.png.4cb5d77b1a370e9e7568f38a3d8834c2.pngimage.thumb.png.7c6a09b2dc809de4fd14c1970d1e6d91.png

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.

I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 

A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.

Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery

Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pav-Arch
    Newest Member
    Pav-Arch

• By chiefeadam
      Not sure what the official ask/profession is but ideally id like to find someone local to the Phoenix area that could come and measure my house and draw up the existing layout so it can be manipulated in Home Designer Pro.

We are looking to remodel the house and I'd like to draw up some ideas in HD but I don't know where to start on mapping the existing house accurately. Ultimately I'd get an architect to complete the final plans - i assume using these professionally measured and draw up house plan as a base.

Any recommendations, services or advice on better ways to do this would be gratefully receive.
      Thanks, Adam
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Kitchen Lighting & Electrical Plans — Free Virtual Class
      Thursday, September 24, 2020, at 12:00 PM PDT

This live course focuses on placing electrical components in order to create an Electrical plan with an Electrical Legend, as well as customizing lighting for 3D renderings. One of our kitchen & bath design professionals will be hosting this live session and taking live questions about the process from attendees.
      Using the Electrical Saved Plan View for defaults and a layer set Placing lighting for 3D rendering Creating an electrical plan Legends for electrical Download the project file: ChiefChallenge.zip Re-watch the video to catch any information you may have missed. See the other scheduled live demonstrations and register now so you don't forget later!
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Learn how to use the Trey Ceiling, Ceiling Planes, and Automatic Ceiling Vaulting tools to create customized spaces in your designs.

Join Scott Harris and Al Frey this Thursday at noon to learn more about these powerful Chief Architect tools!
      Register today!

Use this downloadable plan file for your work reference: Ceiling-Challenge.zip
      Review this video to learn about ceiling editing techniques: Ceilings: Vaults, Barrels & Treys

See all of the upcoming webinars here: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/products/livedemo.html
    • By DMoore56
      Looking for freelance drafter to create presentation drawings and do permit plans.
    • By ericepv
      Rochester, NY based rendering company available for remote work. I am a long time Chief user (currently on X-12 but equipped with earlier versions also) and have worked for many commercial and residential clients across the country. You can view samples of my work on my website https://epvisualz.com .

Please contact me directly at 585-441-5291 EST or by email: eric@epvisualz.com .