Sign in to follow this  
447Debbie

Full Construction Drawings Needed - Fountain Hills, AZ

I am looking for an experienced Drafter to convert our Home Designer Pro plan into full Chief Architect Construction Drawings for a new home build in Fountain Hills, AZ.  I will require that I am able to open Chief Architect floor plans that you create with the latest version of Home Designer Pro - currently 2020.
You must be local to the Fountain Hills, AZ surrounding area so that you can work with Fountain Hills for approvals.

I can help you. Please, send me your email. 

Regards,

Charles

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jerryajohnson35
    Newest Member
    jerryajohnson35

• By JbeckWY
      I'm taking my first set of plans and sending them to layout. I'm a bit overwhelmed. Does anyone have an outline or something they follow when they create construction drawings? Or good references I can follow? I also may be interested in having someone create them for me (if I can't get through it), is this something that is available? 

Thanks,
      Jordann
    • By DCB123
      I am a creative Cadd designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer. I have 10 years experience as an engineering tech and cadd designer, working for architects and engineers.

I  use Chief Architect Premier X9 - X11(SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version X6, or for roughly 5-8 years. I use Team Viewer and Zoom meeting to conduct online meetings and review work together online. I am technologically versed in all types of Cadd programs, and other software that help me in my design business.

I am happy to talk with you about your design needs, or to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. I am on the east coast of SW Florida. My rates can be discussed on a per project basis, or hourly based on the size and scope of the project.

Douglas Burgmann
      Accurate As-Builts & Design
      (970)987-4476 cell
      email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docx
      Pattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf

• By Donnadesign
      Hi,
      I'm looking for someone that has the full Chief Architect software to assist me with finalizing my designs for submission to a builder and the county for permits.
      I currently live in upstate NY and will be building this house in the upcountry of South Carolina.
      Ideally i'm looking for someone that can take my designs and fix the issues i'm having with it
      My design is a 2500 sq ft ranch open floor plan BUT i'm having some trouble with the roofs
      I'm using chief Architect Suite Home Designer 2018,   I believe some of my problems are due to limitations with the software.

Is there anyone out there that can assist me? 

Look forward to making a connection

D

• By Haskellf
      In South Florida, homes are prominently constructed out of concrete blocks, metal studs & beams, concrete headers/lentils/beams, and wooden trusses. Which software would you recommend that would be best suited for concrete home construction? 
      Also, I can't find any training videos for CA that uses concrete blocks and therefore I wanted to ask you all if you know of any videos or tutorials for CA... Or maybe one of the aforementioned software would be better suited for concrete block construction?
    • By Reddrick
      Everyone what do you think of Revit, Sketchup, and Autocad? And how do you think they compare to Chief Architect for traditional conceptual home design, custom complicated modern home design, and detailed construction home drawings?