Hello! 

We are a luxury residential interior design firm based just outside of Philadelphia. We have just signed a large project and are in search of outside space planning assistance. 

More specifically, we need a talented and thorough designer who is well versed in Chief Architect Interiors to take measured blueprints and turn them into single room plans that our team can then add furniture and finishes to. Looking for someone with impeccable accuracy who is a quick and efficient communicator.

Looking for assistance with 5-6 plans to start. Ideal turnaround would be 1 week or less. 

If you are interested, please reach out to Katie at katie@idhdesigns.com with 2-3 examples of plans you have created in Chief Architect Interiors as well as your proposed fee. 

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, InteriorsbyDH said:

Hello! 

We are a luxury residential interior design firm based just outside of Philadelphia. We have just signed a large project and are in search of outside space planning assistance. 

More specifically, we need a talented and thorough designer who is well versed in Chief Architect Interiors to take measured blueprints and turn them into single room plans that our team can then add furniture and finishes to. Looking for someone with impeccable accuracy who is a quick and efficient communicator.

Looking for assistance with 5-6 plans to start. Ideal turnaround would be 1 week or less. 

If you are interested, please reach out to Katie at katie@idhdesigns.com with 2-3 examples of plans you have created in Chief Architect Interiors as well as your proposed fee. 

Thank you! 

Will Send a PM, thank you.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ianboyd
    Newest Member
    ianboyd

• By MikeCSD
      Hello, I am the owner of Custom Structure Designs and a practicing, licensed, municipal Building Official with the State of Connecticut. Contact me if you have a need for new home, remodeling, kitchen, or addition plans. I am also available for code consulting on residential and commercial projects.

Custom Structure Designs
      Michael Roraback
      Manchester, CT
      860-682-4740
    • By goshgolly
      I'm sure this has been discussed, but I can't find anything specific that answers this question.

I'm trying to create a simple vanity with two drawers and an open shelf underneath (see inspiration image of "vanity").  I simply can't figure out a way/remember how to add a shelf other than by using the shelf command. While this works visually, it treats it as a separate part of the vanity, thereby creating two separate pieces.  In the Working Plan and Kitchen and Bath View plans, the shelf shows up on top of the sink while the 3d view shows the shelf in the correct place!  I guess maybe it's, in part, a layers thing?

I know there has to be a better way of doing this.  What am I missing/forgetting?

• By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt

• By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

• By JasonMbrico
      Hello, 

We are an exterior porcelain tile manufacturer looking for additional drafting services. We manufacturer exterior deck flooring and pedestal systems for residential & commercial rooftop decks, restaurants, pools, etc (mbricotiledecks.com). Our in house drafting staff is struggling to keep up with drafting requirements for our projects as our business continues to grow. We're interested in looking into freelance remote drafting services. The majority of drawings are fairly basic tile patterns in various exterior settings. Attached are a couple of examples. Please respond with hourly rate, example of work and any questions if interested. Thanks!

KentWorthingtonBuilders.KeithRes.04.30.20.pdf
      LVDesigns.StegglesRes.05.05.20.pdf
      BN Plan Syverson.SmartConst.HarborWayProject.04.08.20 copy 2.pdf