Available for more design work

CharlesVolz

Howdy All,

I am available to take on more design work. I can assist you in your design work or you can refer customers to me. I pay a 10% referral fee for referred customers. 

Just give me a call at 210 744-7489!

Here is some information about me and how I work:

I am a creative designer who has acquired unique experiences and perspectives from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed, developed and built various, diverse projects over my 30-year career. 

I am a member of the American Institute of Building Design ("AIBD"), which provides quality continuing education to ensure its members remain current with technology, materials and building codes. AIBD holds its members to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.

I utilize the latest technology like GoToMeeting to work with customers live online and OBS Live to record "how-to" videos for builders, designers and DIYers, instructing home design using Chief Architect.

I have worked with owners, builders, designers and architects from all over the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and England. I offer time-saving design assistance as well as expert training in Chief Architect. I am available to design your home from concept to working drawings, assist you in learning Chief Architect and/or improve your existing home design.

Whether you need a home designer or just a few hours of training, I can accommodate you.

Right now I am offering a discounted rate of $85 per hour for Chief users (an 11% discount from my standard rate of $95). I work in prepaid blocks of time. Once I receive payment, I schedule the time. You chose how much of my time you want to reserve (3-hour minimum) and can use the time (in 1-hour minimum blocks of time) for up to six months after purchase. When I complete the time, I will give you back the plan file or you can purchase another block of time. You keep the time credit left over, if any, for future help. This method gives you the flexibility to hire me for the work you desire without a long-term commitment. There is no obligation for you to pay for additional blocks of time. I am very fair with my billable hours and do not charge for nonproductive time. I bill using PayPal and add the fee (rounded) to the invoice. 

Regards,
Charles

• 1 month later...

Charles,

I could definitely use a little help right now on my home design.  I purchased X12 for this reason and have been struggling with a few things with platforms changing as well as getting my gable roof and dormers input.  I think I have my platforms fixed now however.  What is your current workload like now?  I could use a few hours help and am trying to get the plans wrapped up and submitted.  Let me know......Kevin.