BuildingVision

Label Callout Size on Plan

I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it out.  I'm new to Chief Architect...

How do I get the callout labels to be smaller, like 1/2 the size they are showing on the image I have attached?  I am referring to the appliance and cabinet callouts.  I can't figure out where those text sizes are controlled. 

I appreciate all the help!

Call Out Size Question.JPG

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NeilC2020
    Newest Member
    NeilC2020

• By HDbyJustin
      Hello everybody. I have recently made the jump from the Home Designer Pro series to Premier X12. I have a client that wants the windows to be labeled with letters instead of numbers. I have not seen a way to change that but am I missing something?
    • By GCCISarah
      Has anyone found how to re-name their Camera Callout Labels in X12? For example, my cameras are set up with a Callout Label of "C1, C2, C3..." etc etc. This is by way of some default setting that I cannot seem to find. Each new camera automatically labels and numbers itself in succession as noted above. However, I have decided I'd like name all of my future Full Cameras as "P1, P2, P3... " in a new plan. 
      Except for opening each individual camera to change the Callout Label, I cannot find a setting to change this default to start with a "P" and automatically number itself from there! It seems to be missing from the Full Camera Defaults page.. You CAN set a default for "Text Below Line" but not for the Callout Label itself for cameras?

• By dskogg
      I want to show a window schedule for each elevation only showing the windows on that elevation, what is the best way to do this?
      This way i can show the sq footage of windows on that wall exposure and have it totaled in the schedule for just that wall.
    • By robdyck
      There must be a way to alter or control the vertical spacing of schedules. I've included the exterior elevation view of windows in my schedule, and there's a lot of wasted space between each row.
      Does anyone know if that can be adjusted?