BuildingVision

Label Callout Size on Plan

I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it out.  I'm new to Chief Architect...

How do I get the callout labels to be smaller, like 1/2 the size they are showing on the image I have attached?  I am referring to the appliance and cabinet callouts.  I can't figure out where those text sizes are controlled. 

I appreciate all the help!

Call Out Size Question.JPG

Questions like this can often be answered via a forum search and a bit of reading.

The built in Help system is also full of info, and the Chief Architect site is searchable and will show articles and videos in its search results.

I often do these things as it helps me learn, and validates the answer I will suggest.

• Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WaunakeeDesigner
    Newest Member
    WaunakeeDesigner

• By dskogg
      I want to show a window schedule for each elevation only showing the windows on that elevation, what is the best way to do this?
      This way i can show the sq footage of windows on that wall exposure and have it totaled in the schedule for just that wall.
    • By robdyck
      There must be a way to alter or control the vertical spacing of schedules. I've included the exterior elevation view of windows in my schedule, and there's a lot of wasted space between each row.
      Does anyone know if that can be adjusted?

• By cjanderson66
      I seem to be having a problem that I am at my wits end with.  It appears that my plan is showing double callouts for all my windows and I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of them.  I have tried deleting my window schedule and then inserting it again but nothing.  Has anyone else had this issue before?
      Sosine NFP.pdf
    • By Sweeney
      Hey All, 

Is there any way to include the jamb width in a door schedule? For example...

Door Unit is a Marvin Clad Ultimate CUFD 3070 S LHIS
      Door Frame Size: 37 7/16" x 86"
      Door Jamb Size: 1 3/16"

Door schedule shows the width as 35-1/16...**37-7/16" - (1-3/16 x 2)** and I want it to show 37-7/16

Is there a macro I can edit to act more like the widow schedule preforms?

Thanks is advance,
      Austin 

• By AndrewCass88
      Hello I'm having an issue w/ my elevation. How do you get it to update automatically what layout page it is on?