Chief Draftsman Needed Immediately- Contract Work

SusanR_ID

Professional Interior Designer looking for a draftsman experienced in Chief Architect to complete construction drawings for small commercial and residential  interior design projects.   Contract basis - attractive pay.  Must be able to complete work  at your home or office. Detailed preliminary plans will be prepared by me and will be provided to the draftsman to complete  the construction plans and millwork details.  Immediate work available.  Please contact me if you are interested.

I would like to discuss the opportunity noted in your post.  With over 30 years as a builder (light commercial, new homes and remodeling), I have the experience needed for any type project. 

My contact information is noted below if you would like to discuss the possibilities.

Thanks.

Michael Crum, GMB, CGB, CGR

Chief Design Consulting, LLC

(703) 909-5588

michael@ChiefDC.com

www.ChiefDC.com

Hi! My name is Doug Burgmann, as I have a Cadd drafting service here in Rifle, Colorado, "DCB Designs, LLC".

I have well over ten years as an engineering technician experience, and started my company over two years ago in the sunny western Colorado

location.

I have approximately three years experience with the Chief Software, and have both X5 and X6 platforms that I work with.

I do good work and charge reasonable rates. Sure would appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Thanks!

Doug Burgmann

DCB Designs, LLC

(970)987-4476 cell/msg

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

• 3 weeks later...