I seem to be having a problem that I am at my wits end with.  It appears that my plan is showing double callouts for all my windows and I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of them.  I have tried deleting my window schedule and then inserting it again but nothing.  Has anyone else had this issue before?

Sosine NFP.pdf

Never mind guys I figured it out.  Looks as if I went to the attic and added the dormers windows for a second floor window schedule and it added the second callouts.  I just deleted the additional window schedule on the attic level and they all went away. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jerryajohnson35
    Newest Member
    jerryajohnson35

• By wazzubrad
      I am looking for a solution on how to insert schedules into Layout. I have tried converting the schedule while in a Plan to a Cad block and then inserting into layout by Copy/Paste, but this deleted the Note # specific to each line item and I would then have to manually add them for each line item on the layout page.

Here is a picture from a Chief layout where I have blue circled the schedule showing that Chief has inserted it into layout. Any ideas?

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, Is it possible to create a ceiling assembly schedule in CA? I could not find one, nor an option to assign to a custom schedule. Any tips?
    • By eubanks
      Is there a time effective way to do drywall returns? The attached image is the look I am going for, which I had to do with polyline solids. I have tried all the solutions in this forum. https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/23244-q-window-how-to-do-a-sheetrock-return/?_fromLogin=CA2&_processLogin=11&csrfKey=e715967502c760b691e12966cba733f8&ref=&code=CSFNSc4fApHaoLJkMIIN_zkZ

1. I am not interested in workarounds (polyline solids, molding profiles, window treatments)
      2. Simply turning off the frame has the fir framing exposed. See second image. I do not want to create new wall types that are solid drywall.
      3. I would be happy if you could paint the frame the drywall color, but it seems Chief does not have the capability to separate the frame from the sash.

I would think that this is a very common detail, and it would be a huge oversight for all the various industries using this program to not have drywall returns. Thank you all for your time.

• By Hunter51
      Is there a way to do a cedar lintel above your windows? I am not having any luck. I am going to attach a picture of a house to show what I am trying to achieve. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I am still fairly new to Chief and I am trying to learn as much as I can. 

• By verticalworks
      We have limited space on our layout page and more pages than can fit. I cannot seem to find a way to do columns. The only option is to shrink the font but that will not be an option as the city requires a minimum font size. All I can come up with is to do a manual text box. This seems like there should be an easy solution to this as I know plan sets that are 60-80 pages and you would need multiple columns to show all the pages. Thought?