Job Opportunity With Custom Cabinet Company In Houston

TriFection

Company and Job Description

• TriFection Remodeling & Construction is a well-established, rapidly growing company serving the Greater Houston residential market
  • We specialize in upscale kitchen & bathroom remodeling, including in-house custom cabinetry design and production
  • We are seeking a residential draftsperson with good proficiency in Chief Architect software program
  • Full-time and part-time positions available; negotiable compensation
  • For more information, please call 281-874-3328 and visit www.trifection.net         

Qualifications

• Meaningful experience using Chief Architect software for custom cabinetry design
  • Strong work ethic and attention to detail
  • Ability to work effectively as part of a team
  • Willingness to adapt and learn
  • Reliable transportation

• 5 weeks later...

I understand that Louis Fernandez referred you all to a girl for this position. I don't know her or her knowledge of the program but if she needs help figuring something out concerning the program, have her give me a call and maybe I can assist. I live in Spring Branch so I don't think I'm too far from you or could assist online. You could also let her know that I head up the Houston User Group and we have meetings once a month. We're there to help people out with the program. It's free and online.