Structural Set

JbeckWY

This is my first plan and I need help finishing the construction drawings as well as someone who could give me a structural framing plan. We will have the foundation engineered as well as the truss and floor package. The home is being built in Douglas County, Castle Rock, CO. Originally, I was going to be working with the contractor to add structural components to the plan, however that isn't an option now. 

Thanks for the help!!!

Hoyt Property.layout

Hoyt_Property.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 12:24 PM, JbeckWY said:

This is my first plan and I need help finishing the construction drawings as well as someone who could give me a structural framing plan. We will have the foundation engineered as well as the truss and floor package. The home is being built in Douglas County, Castle Rock, CO. Originally, I was going to be working with the contractor to add structural components to the plan, however that isn't an option now. 

Thanks for the help!!!

Hoyt Property.layout

Hoyt_Property.zip

For fun I generally looked at the drawing set, and this home is complicated enough I would recommend you finish your working drawings with an engineer or architect.  You're going to need to show how a lot of what you have designed actually gets constructed, and there are some code issues I can see with the design as its currently drawn.