Time management and billin

philb4

Hello, 

My name is Phil. I work for a managed service company. One of our oldest clients is an architect firm based in NJ. They are in need of a better solution to track time on projects and billing as well. What are some of the softwares that anyone could suggest for keeping track of time spent by multiple people on projects and billing software solutions. Thank you in advance for any information you can provide to help with this. Also they are full Apple integrated office. They all use latest generation Imacs and Imac Pro models. Even the receptionist and billing computer is an Imac. Thanks again.  

5 hours ago, philb4 said:

One of our oldest clients is an architect firm based in NJ. They are in need of a better solution to track time on projects and billing as well. What are some of the softwares that anyone could suggest for keeping track of time spent by multiple people on projects and billing software solutions. Thank you in advance for any information you can provide to help with this. Also they are full Apple integrated office. They all use latest generation Imacs and Imac Pro models. Even the receptionist and billing computer is an Imac. Thanks again.  

You probably may want to integrate with the billing software this company is using. So if they use quick books ... I would use tsheets, otherwise you will need to export / import the data all the time. It is always better to have integrated, just my $.02. 

• Upvote 1