Floating Opening Indicators

rlackore

Opening indicators in Vector View appear to "float" in front of the window sash:

oi1.thumb.PNG.c11b4c1938b22eb3304409df7277613f.PNGoi2.thumb.PNG.b1b8b1109d5640a70996ddc50d40c106.PNG

I don't recall this behavior in versions prior to X11. I've messed around with the window specifications, but the behavior appears to be independent of the window settings. Can anyone confirm if this is new in X11? Is there a workaround or a setting to place the opening indicator flush against the sash? My search through the Reference Manual was fruitless. Many of my projects have non-perpendicular walls, and I really don't like the look of opening indicators floating off the windows (and doors).

Eric, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Indeed, it appears that the Opening Indicator is tied to the Sash position (Window Specification>Sash>Inset). As I change the Inset value, the Opening Indicator follows along. My mistake is my expectation that I can adjust the Window Specification settings to display the window condition more-or-less accurately in Plan View, which in my specific case requires a Sash Inset value of 0" - thus the Opening Indicator moves outward along with the Sash. I guess I'll just have to decide which is more important to me: a more accurate Plan display, or a more accurate Elevation/3D display.