Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jomax77
    Newest Member
    jomax77

• By Meltdown00
      Is it possible to model this in CA? (Reasonably close.) How would I do it? 
    • By DRyeHD
      I've tried all dbx setting combinations I can think of, looked through the discussion topics, and on the FB user group - can't find a solution to get my balusters to go down to the stair treads.  I see a few pictures of this type of application but can't figure out how to do it.  I turned the auto-rail off and am using the railing tool.  Any help with this is appreciated.

• By j2narchitecture
      I am using the railing to auto generate columns and beam for an exterior porch.
      For some reason, the railing is generating 4 -1/2 columns, where only 3 are needed. 
      The spacing is set to 8' o.c. for the columns. 
      How can I correct this so that only 3 columns are being generated?
      Any feedback is appreciated.
      See attached plan file and circled area on the pics.
      TIA

PLAN FILE

• By DeLayDesign
      My client has a very specific look in mind, "H" shaped columns.  I've managed to create them as a 3D item and import them as a column; however, when placed they all seem to act as I want them to, except one.  What's the solution to this without having to place them all manually?

TIA.
      Adam

• By KDsnyder
      I have a building which has a staircase outside of the structure that I'd like to display on the second floor plan. Is there a way to do this without creating walls under the stairs or encasing the area with invisible walls? Thanks!