About 80% Finished, Need Someone To Complete The Rest

dnpayne

I'm not sure if this is something I should be posting here or not. I've been trying to learn Chief Architect for a good while now in my spare time. I've come a long way, but I just am having trouble dedicating the time to it.

I'm in the process of drawing up our house plans. I'm really close to getting them finished, but the exterior, dimensioning, and saving out to layouts are kicking my butt. I just don't have the time to figure them out.

I have the floorplan pretty much finished the way we want it. Is it possible to find someone maybe on this forum who would be interested to take it and build out the exterior more specific to what we are looking for? Make a little extra cash on the side?

If this is frowned upon, sorry for the post. I'm just trying to find out what my options are.

It's OK to post that you need help finishing up plans and getting them onto the layout sheets.  Creating the Layout sheets is not hard once you have done it a couple time. You'll start to get a flow going!  Don't worry there are a lot of people post on looking for someone to complete their plans, or redraw. If you still need help with getting your plans completed, just drop me a line.  dan@dreamhomedesignsinc.com

I have worked with several builders, designers and design/builders as well has homeowners that already know what they want to build but don't have the knowledge of how to complete a plan they have worked on in chief home version. Contact me and we can discuss this further.

We will be glad to help in any way we can to assist with completing your project.  I have a few builders and remodelers that we work with in the same manner.  They get a project to a certain point and don't have the time to put in the finishing touches.  Please let me know if you would like to discuss the opportunity.  My contact information is noted below.

Michael Crum, GMB, CGB, CGR

Chief Design Consulting, LLC

(703) 909-5588

michael@ChiefDC.com

www.ChiefDC.com