ISO Designer in the SC Upstate

CDRStructural

We are a structural engineering firm primarily in the Charlotte, NC metro area. We are starting up a new office in Anderson, SC to service the SC upstate of Anderson, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Clemson, SC and the surrounding area. We have used Chief Architect since 2008 to serve the residential and commercial building design community. We are increasing our business and are looking for SC Upstate local contract designers that use fairly current Chief versions to assist us. We are looking for contractors that can be available for on site visits as necessary to support the design work. We often have revision and design work that needs support from knowledgeable Chief users. A working knowledge of AutoCAD LT wouldn't hurt either. If you are in the Upstate of SC I would like to start a discussion with you.  Thank you,

I would be interested if you are open to remote work.  I'm in Jacksonville, FL, an interior designer, and have been using a combination of Autocad and Chief Architect for the past 20 years.  I'm a more than proficient in X10 and just downloaded X11.  I have been working for a design build firm here in the area, doing space planning for high end, residential extensive remodels for the past 14 years.  I've also been the sales and project manager, with about $1.5M in personal sales for the company.  I also work with architects on new construction where I can provide the 3D rendered plans to help sell the client.  If you are interested at all, I'd love to talk to you.

Thank you for your response. At present I am looking for someone who can be on site in the SC Upstate area (Anderson, Greenville, Spartanburg, SC). Many of my clients and projects need someone that can go on site, evaluate the site, and meet with the client. I will however, keep you in mind for assistance on projects where remote work is an option.

Thank you,