MarniDesign

Create Chief plan from dwg file-need help!

I have  a large complicated custom home I designed in CAD and now need to convert to 3D in Chief. (Interior work) The sooner the better! Client is anxious, I"m running out of time. I've attached the front elevation for reference.

A-3.1.pdf

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Reboreb
    Newest Member
    Reboreb

• By PranaKaren
      I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!
    • By JHallHomes
      Looking to hire a full time in house residential draftsman/estimator for a small custom home builder located in Fredericksburg, Virginia (about an hour south of DC).
      Serious inquiries only. 

Please see the job posting on Indeed here
      https://www.indeedjobs.com/j-hall-homes-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLnsfzg9-fxtSH6xTeAFknKw

• By Maurice-1
      Levitch Associates, Inc., a Pioneer in Design/Build, is looking for the the right candidate(s) to join our team. 

• By LakeLife
      I am looking for some help on some drawings I have done. I am located in NJ and I flip houses maybe 2 a year. I have Home Designer Architect and I need plans to submit to my town for permits. The drawings are complete in architectural but I can not manipulate the roof to show what is actually there. I am also looking to change the roofing on the proposed. Can someone help me get these on the 24" x 36" plotted paper ready for town submittal. I will also need foundation cross sections, framing cross sections. Again I have the basic plans in HD architect i just need to get a permit plan set submittal to the town. I have an engineer whi will sign off on plans. I Basically need someone familiar with NJ code to complete my plans and of course quickly. Thank you — looking for recommendations.
    • By OlympiaConstruct
      Looking for motivated experienced Chief operator to run their own show at a small remodel, new construction shop. We have all of the tools do create great designs we just need your expertise and motivation! Great pay let's chat. Olympia WA is a great city to live in on the salt water surrounded by lakes and mountains. Relocation money can be discussed.