HELP WITH PLAN and uploading plan

pazzfam

Hi

I would like to see if someone can help me with some issues I am having. This plan I can not get the gable ends to show.

I keep trying to add a sloping ceiling to form a scissor truss and I cannot get it to show checked I layers ect      

If you look at the section I have a clear story through the whole stable would love to be able to cut the bottom of the for the 2nd floor wall of at the bottom

of the scissor truss 

Any Help id appreciated If we have to take it off the GAMBREL ROOF TO THE FRONT.I would be willing to pay for the help as I am trying to close the design build of the project i guess I do not know how to upload a file 

Hi Pazz , your file is not attached ,  you can PM me if you'd like Offline help , I do offer help to other Forum Members this way....

That may not be needed however, it sounds like Auto Attic wall maybe disabled so they aren't rebuilding......

Mick.

17 minutes ago, pazzfam said:

hI mICK 

Thanks for your help 

WALLY GAMBREL TO FRONT.zip

In the two end Wall's Structure DBX check Balloon Framing Through....  that should fill them in

Ps in Preferences on the Arch. Tab ...turn off Automatically Place  Roof Intersection Points to stop the pink crosses, to delete the existing X's  hit Space a couple of times to make sure nothing is selected , then push the Delete Key on your Keyboard till they are all gone....on each floor if needed.

Will have a look at your Ceiling....

40 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Will have a look at your Ceiling....

You have Roof and ceilings OFF , for most of the Stalls and other Rooms on that Level , you need both to build trusses..... so use the match properties Tool to turn them back on.... 

image.thumb.png.942ce38c42e077e9a1c1375b5d43622e.png

PS your Ceiling Plane is there on the other side......and trusses are working

image.thumb.png.ca6b6c32f0f11e8cb63fb7ee8c4ae9b7.png

image.thumb.png.5a0e338c9433949a9fe73dcf5894413b.png