Looking for Professional Designers to join our National Team.

Allen_Brown

As many of you know, I am a franchisee of UBuildIt here in Indianapolis.  We do both the design & construction of houses locally.  The owner of UBuildIt, Corporate has decided to make available on his website a way for UBuildIt customers all over the country to have one place to go to get blueprints for their custom home.

He currently has one company listed on his site offering plans.  These plans are well done, but they do not employ any type of 3D enhancements.  http://ubuildit.com/home-plans/creative-home-designs/

My plan is to offer another design company on his site that offers a 3D enhanced blueprint product at higher price point.  To be able to offer this service I will need additional team members, as my work load is just about maxed out.  I have attached a recent plan to show an example of what is expected.

Team Member will need to have Chief Architect X6 (or the latest version), and a subscription to GoToMeeting for client design sessions. (this is about $20/month)

If you are interested in joining the team and have time for additional design work, please PM me.

Thanks,

Decker 11-11-13.pdf

Hi Mr. Brown;

I would be interested in discussing this with you at your convenience. Feel free to contact me by email or phone.

I have been designing and completing contract documents for Residential and Light Commercial Projects my entire 49 year career and presently I am the Sole Proprietor and owner of an Architectural Firm in New York State. I have been using Chief for 20+ years and have been modeling homes for other architects in our area for the past 3 years and completing Construction drawings most of my life. I would be excited to hear from you if you feel I can be of any service to you in the near future.

Sincerely,

BapARK

Hello Allen,

I have just seen your post in which you have solicited the assistance of professional designers for your national network.  In the interest of brevity, please allow me to subscribe to the old adage that says, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Please see as attachments to this communique' a couple "pictures" of mine.  I would send more, but I am limited by Chief Talk's attachment file size.  Please also allow me to invite you to contact me via e-mail should my experience & skill-set appear to be of the caliber you are seeking.  I am confident I could make a significant contribution to the UBuildIt Team.

Sincerely,

Gary R. Prentice

Country Lane Design Group

CLHBOnTheRoad@gmail.com

MiscPlanPages_Combined.pdf