Sign in to follow this  
amydutton

Draftsperson Needed For Small Residential Firm

Small residential firm located in Kittery, Maine/ Portsmouth, NH is seeking experienced draftsperson in Chief Architect. We draw on X6 on a mac. Part-time hours and would consider working remotely if this can happen easily and effectively in the office. Full-time available should candidate be a available to be in the office and willing to perform other tasks. 

We specialize in additions and renovations to old homes. 

Hourly rate based on experience. 

Just sent you an email Amy

Tom@theprojectdesigners.com

Your email shows a comma, but I believe it is a period?

Amy,

I just sent you an email in regards to your posting on ChiefTalk.

Hi Amy;

I just tried to email you and it was bounced back to me. Please send me an email to Doug at douglas.burgmann@yahoo.com as I am very interested in speaking to you further about this part time position.

Thanks!

Doug

DCB Designs, LLC

(970)987-4476 cell

email: douglas.burgmann@yahoo.com

web: www.dcbcaddesigns.com

Edited by DCB123

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    KDsnyder
    Newest Member
    KDsnyder

• By Acclaim_Reno
      Hello,
      We are a busy remodeling company in NE Ohio and can’t keep up with the demand. I am searching for a company or person to help me with sketches throughout the year. Our projects consist of kitchens, bathrooms, basements, additions, and small commercial remodeling. 
      I am open to ideas and look forward to discussing my needs in further detail. 

Regards,
      Bob Gallese
      mobile 440.221.9500 
    • By mddesign
      Hello all,

I am available to do Residential Design on contract, doesn't have to be in Canada.  I am currently using X11, willing to work by the hour or a set rate.  

If you are looking for someone to do contract work, one time or on a constant basis, please drop me a line and see if I can help you out.

Dan Middleton
      MD Design
      mddesign.dan@gmail.com
    • By DBCC-pinky
      This is a Design-build construction company seeking a Architectural Designer in the Champaign, Illinois area that works with Chief Architect. Candidates must be able to create 3D models, renderings and client presentations. 

We currently use the chief architect software primarily and our current designer is leaving us. We would like to get someone in from the chief architect community.

If there are any references and direction of how to reach someone with Chief architect training. Please let us know.
    • By james_carey
      Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. james@careybros.com. www.careybros.com.
    • By PranaKaren
      I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!