Draftsperson Needed For Small Residential Firm

amydutton

Small residential firm located in Kittery, Maine/ Portsmouth, NH is seeking experienced draftsperson in Chief Architect. We draw on X6 on a mac. Part-time hours and would consider working remotely if this can happen easily and effectively in the office. Full-time available should candidate be a available to be in the office and willing to perform other tasks. 

We specialize in additions and renovations to old homes. 

Hourly rate based on experience. 

Hi Amy;

I just tried to email you and it was bounced back to me. Please send me an email to Doug at douglas.burgmann@yahoo.com as I am very interested in speaking to you further about this part time position.

Thanks!

Doug

DCB Designs, LLC

(970)987-4476 cell

email: douglas.burgmann@yahoo.com

web: www.dcbcaddesigns.com

Edited by DCB123

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    oldmillhomes
    Newest Member
    oldmillhomes

• By robertmahh
      American Heritage Homes is a locally owned, custom home builder with over 25 years experience building in the Central Ohio area. We are currently seeking an experienced, high-energy Drafting professional to join our team. 

We are not seeking remote services or contract services at this time - so only those that can work in and around Central Ohio need reply.

The Drafter/Designer creates working drawings for construction of new custom homes, as well as creates specific details for specialty items such as fireplaces, kitchens, bathrooms, and exteriors.

The Drafter/Designer must utilize strong communication skills and attention to detail while working with the Operations team to incorporate all details from the contract and customer selections into construction drawings.
      Successful candidates will have prior experience with Chief Architect software and residential construction / blueprint creation. Strong organizational and people skills, and sound knowledge of home building are a must.
      If you meet these requirements, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
      This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, retirement benefits with a company match, and much more!

We build homes for our customers on land that they own. We don't build spec homes for sale. Every home, every customer, and every lot is different and very unique.

http://myamericanheritagehome.com
    • By Acclaim_Reno
      Hello,
      We are a busy remodeling company in NE Ohio and can’t keep up with the demand. I am searching for a company or person to help me with sketches throughout the year. Our projects consist of kitchens, bathrooms, basements, additions, and small commercial remodeling. 
      I am open to ideas and look forward to discussing my needs in further detail. 

Regards,
      Bob Gallese
      mobile 440.221.9500 
    • By mddesign
      Hello all,

I am available to do Residential Design on contract, doesn't have to be in Canada.  I am currently using X11, willing to work by the hour or a set rate.  

If you are looking for someone to do contract work, one time or on a constant basis, please drop me a line and see if I can help you out.

Dan Middleton
      MD Design
      mddesign.dan@gmail.com
    • By DBCC-pinky
      This is a Design-build construction company seeking a Architectural Designer in the Champaign, Illinois area that works with Chief Architect. Candidates must be able to create 3D models, renderings and client presentations. 

We currently use the chief architect software primarily and our current designer is leaving us. We would like to get someone in from the chief architect community.

If there are any references and direction of how to reach someone with Chief architect training. Please let us know.
    • By james_carey
      Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. james@careybros.com. www.careybros.com.