Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    emmabrownnn
    Newest Member
    emmabrownnn

• By PKBchief
      We are a premier custom builder in the Charlotte area that just converted our design department to CA and need assistance with drafting, and documentation.  Looking to hire contract or full employment with benefits with the right candidate. Design skills are a plus but not required.  Also might be interested in training from a pro on an hourly or contract basis as on option as well. Please contact design.department@pkbuilders.com or reply directly.  Thanks! 
    • By ChiefDIYKDZ
      Hello,  I purchased the Chief Architect software with the thought of designing a garage addition onto my home.   The addition would be a garage on the first level and then a small living area on the second story.  I'm planning to do the second story as a a form of cape cod with dormers since I don't want the garage to overpower my existing home.  The overpowering appearance has been challenging since the new garage has two stalls, one of which requires a 10 foot tall garage door. 

I've got the existing home and new garage roughed-in using Home Designer Pro, but I need some help developing the second story floor plan, roof lines, and construction plans.

Let me know if you are interested in reviewing what I have and possibly taking on this task.  I look forward to your reply.  Thanks!

Kurt   
    • By sr5844wp
      Hello,

I am struggling to find someone who can create a residential as-built in CA. It seems that measure techs/draftsmen only know how to use AutoCAD.

Q1. Who creates your as-builts, and do they do it in CA or another program?
      Q2. Is there an easy way to create as-builts from .dwg files for a beginner?

Note: I am not seeking services from any of you. Just generally wondering who does your as-builts. Thanks
    • By jrpremodel
      Hello,

We are a luxury Design/ Build firm located in Southern California and have been designing and building custom remodels and homes for over 20 years. We have a full-time staff of Architectural designers and Interior designers who are drowning in projects and can't keep up with the drafting.

We are looking for a professional who is familiar with California building codes and structures to assist in the following:

Site plan and As-Built creation   Drafting and Development of proposed floorplans, roof plan, and exterior elevations  
      We have projects ready to be worked on immediately.

If anyone is interested, please let me know by submitting your resume to HR@jrpdesignandremodel.com or visiting https://www.jrpdesignandremodel.com/join-our-team/

Best Regards,

Justin Pecikonis
      JRP Design and Remodel

• By BernieB
      I currently have a remodel to an existing home. I am a General Contractor. I need someone to take some PDF's and DWG's and turn them into an existing plan, plus add to it the proposed remodel. Needs to be ready for submittal to Kootenai County, ID for permitting. I can send you plans for review. I would like to reach a flat rate fee plus an hourly for revisions if necessary. I am working in CA X12 and would like them in that format for ease of transfer. Please give me your availability as I am looking for someone to start very soon. Thank you.
      House plans, original.pdf