I'm still a beginner to CA, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can show off custom cabinets/components/hoods anything custom you guys have created over time w/ brief instructions on how it was made. I'd be interested right away to see if anyone has created anything like this piece attached. An island end cap that one of my manufacturers makes as an end panel and I'd love to create it in CA.  

Feel free to post anything cabinet related.

ISL-CR36-34.jpg

2 hours ago, Southcoast247 said:

I'm still a beginner to CA, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can show off custom cabinets/components/hoods anything custom you guys have created over time w/ brief instructions on how it was made. I'd be interested right away to see if anyone has created anything like this piece attached. An island end cap that one of my manufacturers makes as an end panel and I'd love to create it in CA.  

Feel free to post anything cabinet related.

ISL-CR36-34.jpg

Welcome aboard. Please fill out your signature, it aids in getting help when the time comes.

As to your request I don't think you will get a lot of play. I wouldn't know where to start; I have 786 saved files for making symbols, likely half have to do with cabinets.

If you seriously wish to learn symbol creation and hacking search what is already on the forum. There is plenty in: Tips, Symbols and Q & A.  Don't overlook the knowledge base, reference manual (my favorite) and help (F1) which is where to find basic instructions.

There will be something in the way of instruction in the Q & A sections where someone ran into a problem, a little in Tips. In many cases I've posted symbols as kits or with limited instruction leaving it for someone to investigate "the how" by looking at the parts and DBXs (dialog boxes) to understand what is going on as a more useful learning experience.

Then, as Eric suggests, give it a shot. If you get stuck post back here in the Q & A section (with screenshots and a plan file if needed) for help.

Edited after I noticed this was in Tips