Owner

JohnCr

How do I change exterior window and door trim into separate components in order to make a specific profile I want a 1x6 head with a cap molding on top with 1x4 sides and bottom. can someone direct me in the correct direction. I cant find instructions in help menu

Thanks John

5 minutes ago, JohnCr said:

How do I change exterior window and door trim into separate components in order to make a specific profile I want a 1x6 head with a cap molding on top with 1x4 sides and bottom. can someone direct me in the correct direction. I cant find instructions in help menu

Thanks John

Call me if you like 832-754-6160

27 minutes ago, solver said:

Tommy -- I think it's great that you are willing to help others one on one, but, when doing so, only one person gets helped.

Keeping the conversation in the forum has the potential to help others in the future, and maybe people interested now.

I see your response above and you are correct which is a short but correct reply. However, when I do one on one help, I walk them through each step for people that are new get lost on how to do things and probably don't have any idea on how to create a custom molding profile. I just don't like writing a book here on the forum. Many people don't even call but when they do, they're generally very happy they did. I'm sure someone here might walk it through step by step.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1