Seeking Construction Plans from Home Designer Plans (Georgia)

Stingray

Hello,

I have Home Designer 2019.  Wife and I created a look with floor plans for a barn-house (about 1500 square feet) but the plan needs some tweaks.  Following those tweaks we’ll need a qualified set of construction plans.  If interested, and familiar with (Bartow County) Georgia building codes, please reply with contact information.

Hello

Thank you for the offers to work with us on completing our dream.  There are some very talented users on this forum. However, I am closing this request because we decided to use Gary Prentice who is going to do the work for us.

Thank you,

Jim

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jeffgreen
    Newest Member
    jeffgreen

• By ChiefEManley
      Would like to find design professionals near Savannah that are using  X-13 and may be interested in some work or possibly a job.
    • By tinadelllic
      I'm a residential architectural designer with 10 Years of experience in large-scale custom projects that can take the project from ground zero to approved permit including full project development, construction plans, and submittal to building department for permitting available for per project or hourly work.

- New Construction, Addition, Remodels & Full-Renovation 
      - Single Family, Two-Family, Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's), Mother-in-law Suites, Carriage Lots, and Garage Apartments.
      - Construction Plans, Building Department Submittal & Plan Review including Zoning, Historic Preservation, Variances and HOA's
      - Site Plan, Plot Plan, Floor Plans, Elevations, Cross-Sections, Reflected Ceiling Plans, Roof Plans, Electrical Plans, Plumbing & HVAC, Window & Door Schedule, Foundation Plan, Details, and Calculations such as Electrical Load, Attic Ventilation, UA Fenestration, Natural Glazing/Ventilation, etc.

Additional Speciality Skills/Knowledge:
      - ICF, FOAM FORMWORK, ALTERNATIVE EPS FOAM BUILDING MATERIALS
      - 1880-1930’S AND 3-WYTHE BRICK CONSTRUCTION.
      -  HIGH ENERGY REQUIREMENTS FOR PLANS IN JURISDICTIONS SUCH AS BOULDER, DENVER & SEATTLE

Examples of work available and sent directly to you, just let me know what you want to see! If you have questions or want to discuss in more depth, feel free to reach out to me at tinadelllic@icloud.com

**Using Chief Architect X13 and AutoCAD 2022

Architectural Designer | Custom Projects, Construction Plans, Permits
    • By Jeff5151
      I am seeking some drafting and layout page setup help.  I am a Chief product user of 9 years and currently use X9.  I currently design and build but I,m in the process of phasing out all the construction and will be doing design and consulting only.

I create all my designs myself, but I’m looking to work with an experienced Chief user that could efficiently setup my designs in layout.  Once my preliminary first draft is ready, I would like to then have it set up in layout.  Setting up all of my pages, elevations, sections, and construction documents etc.   Allowing me to focus on even more design projects.  I would then do the final editing and adding of renders etc.  I would have other drafting and design work once we began to work together.

If you have interest, please email me some references, work examples in Chief layout form, and your typical pricing information.

I am Located in Alexandria Louisiana and do design work throughout the State.

Jeff Burns
      Digital Building Design, 3D Services, Color Rendering, & Project Consulting

C: 318-787-4412
      E: emailjeffburns@aol.com 
      E: plans@jeffburnsdesigns

Web: www.JeffBurnsDesigns.com

Follow me on Instagram
      Like me on Facebook
      Find me on Houzz