PhillipNZ

Opening New Plan

When I open a new plan in Chief Architect 9 it opens with a plan I have previously produced. Expect it to open with a new "clear" screen. Thanks for any help.

In Preferences, navigate to New Plans and pick the template Plan file you want to open for every new plan.

Andy.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    New2Chief
    Newest Member
    New2Chief

• By StructEng58
      Hello All, 

I am working on a project, which its an addition to a service garage with an apartment above. The problem that I am having is that I need a new wall against an existing in order not to see a hole in the area of the existing wall. As you can see in the image of the second floor plan below where I circled it is where I need to add another wall. 

As you can see from my front elevation. I have a hole in the area where there is no wall. 

I have attached a back-up of plan to this email for reference also. I am open to other suggestions on how to fix this issue. 

Thank you in advance for the help. 

Chris 
      RB Garage.zip
    • By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By KrenzyRyan
      Hey All!

Looks like a great community, pretty new to Sketchup - went through my first permit process, design, and construction with our garage (large building on the left).

We are now attempting to add a large area on the back (the white section).  I could use help and suggestions for how to roof over this area.  We would love to have 10' ceilings like our new garage. Here are my goals:
      Raise the middle section of the house to 10' ceilings (like the garage) - indicated by the blue arrow. Cover the new section, also with 10' ceilings - somehow keeping a similar pitch, etc. Keep the the remaining part of the house intact, unchanged (the left area in RoofPicHelp1.jpg).  
      Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

RedfieldMAIN - Redfield Today - Roof help.plan
    • By PranaKaren
      I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!
    • By JNWArchitect
      I'm not sure why I can't seem to grasp this, but I want to have layout sheet A1 that has the floor plan with just the floor plan & dimensions, another layout sheet E1 with just the floor plan background and the electrical shown etc. So I send the working floor plan with the working layer set to the layout for A1... looks good. I change the working floor plan to the electrical layer set to generate the E1 sheet and the image on A1 now shows the electrical set... :-(
      What am I missing?