My dear old friend and architect Bill Scudder, who passed a few years ago.  This was his last design I'm building. He and I worked together using chief 10 for years, but I can't run 10 anymore since we switched from antiquated pc hardware to Mac. 

3 minutes ago, chiefuserjohna said:

My dear old friend and architect Bill Scudder, who passed a few years ago.  This was his last design I'm building. He and I worked together using chief 10 for years, but I can't run 10 anymore since we switched from antiquated pc hardware to Mac. 

Okay.  Here you go...

salmon town_bldg2.2.14. after good flip.plan

Wow- thanks so much for your help!!! Let me know if you're interested in doing chief work. My old architect Bill passed, then my buddy Jim Lawes (who did the complicated Chief drafting work Bill didn't want to tackle since he had Parkinson's) died from cancer.  Unless you would be concerned there might be some cause and effect doing Chief work for me haha... 

7 minutes ago, chiefuserjohna said:

Wow- thanks so much for your help!!! Let me know if you're interested in doing chief work. My old architect Bill passed, then my buddy Jim Lawes (who did the complicated Chief drafting work Bill didn't want to tackle since he had Parkinson's) died from cancer.  Unless you would be concerned there might be some cause and effect doing Chief work for me haha... 

You're welcome.  And I'm always open to taking on a little Chief related work as time permits.  I'm typically too busy to take on any large scale projects due to the fact I stay pretty busy with our own in-house stuff, but I do a good handful of side projects for people such as custom symbols, custom macros, custom fonts, custom hatch patterns, custom tutorial videos, and a number of other small but complicated modeling and drafting type things.   Anyway, please feel free to shoot me an email if you ever need help and we can take it from there.  My email address is alaskansons@gmail.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alexvictory
    Newest Member
    alexvictory

• By brmurphy
      I have Home Designer Suite 2019 and would like to find someone to draw my entire house in the software. I would mail a copy of the original paper house plans and then would like the house professionally drawn in the software so that I can go in and edit and make changes over time. 
    • By DCB123
      I work in Chief Architect X10 drafting support at an reasonable hourly rate, or by the job at a sq ftg price for bigger jobs.
      I have well over (10) years of Chief and architectural design experience.
      Samples of my work are on my website www.dcbcaddesigns.com,
      or on Facebook at dcb1234.

Please feel free to IM me, or better yet, give me a call, to see how we can
      illuminate your next project for you. I am on Eastern Time zone here in SW Florida.
      I look forward to hearing from you!
      Thx,

Douglas Burgmann
      Accurate As-builts & Design
      (970)987-4476 cell
      email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      web: www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234
       DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docxCity Reference Letter Burgmann.pdfPattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdfDCB Designs_Resume-(12-12-16) - FL.docx
    • By DCB123
      I am now offering Asbuilt sets of architectural plans for those who don't have a set of recent plans for their project,
      or for those, who are planning to do work on their residence, but, first need a set of plans.
      My hourly rate is contractual and secured with a deposit on Pay Pal, or by check. Please contact me at the info below.

douglas burgmann
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      (970)987-4476 c
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

• By RandyWeber
      Hi, 

I would like to speak with someone who would be interested in teaching me the Home Designer software in a more in Depth way. I'm an IT consultant currently in transition to renovating homes. There are several items that I am having trouble with that are probably very easy for someone to show or teach me. 

Thank you in Advance, 

Randy