colindale

Onsite Training Adelaide

Hello, does anyone know of any Chief Architect Trainers in Adelaide, South Australia. Looking to arrange training for our interior design team as we are new to using this software. Thank you.

Hi, I'm an architect located in rural nsw with some Home Designer Pro application use;

the software is not particularly difficult and is an iterate process that any capable designer with drafting Background  can learn very quickly.  

Having only returned to the forum just noticed your post.

hope it worked out for you.

www.jeffrobinsonarcitect.com.au

Contact Chief Architect Inc Training to find out what is available aside from that information published on the Chief Architect Inc website. There are teacher grade users in both Australia and New Zealand who can be promoted to and there are others like myself who specialize in Chief Architect one on one, live tutoring and training services. You also can tap Dan Baumann of Chief Experts.com and David Michaels of Chief Tutor.com who have existing services in terms of websites, video tutorials and other valuable services that you can avail yourself of now.

DJP

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stevemrb
    Newest Member
    Stevemrb

• By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

• By ChiefArchitect
      We've canceled travel to Boston, but will still be providing Virtual Training May 28-29, join us to improve you drafting skills!

We'll be hosting the following classroom trainings:
      Residential Intro Residential Intermediate Kitchens, Baths, Interiors  
      Get the details here.
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Join us via our Virtual Classroom, April 16th and 17th for Kitchen, Bath, and Interior classroom training.

• By jensaulala
      I am a new Chief User looking for a few designers that are willing and available to do some design work and train me on Chief at the same time.  I work for a custom home builder in Southern Utah and we are backlogged in design right now and want someone that can show me the ropes with hands-on design training.  
    • By Westlanedesigns
      I am just seeing if there are any other designers in Manitoba, Canada. I am trying to see if I can get a training seminar set up for Winnipeg.