I used CA to design and do the working drawings for my home. Now that it is completed and we are moved in, I don't need to retain my license any longer. I am offering it for sale for $1650.00 with the buyer paying the 100.00 transfer fee (total $1750.00). I have spoken with customer service and they are sending me the transfer forms. If you are interested you can contact me here, PM me, or email me at mark@elsproductions.com. Thanks!

Your Thread says X9 but your Signature says X8.....  just thought I'd point that out ..... I'm not buying I have X10 , which is a $700 upgrade BTW.

M.

I saw that after I posted. I updated my signature but it doesn't update previous posts. I am aware of what an update costs. 

That's weird and why I mentioned it cos mine Updates all sigs. to the new one....I just got a new video card (1070Ti) and it is in a post I just looked at from last September.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mzmiller
    Newest Member
    mzmiller

• By distinctivedllc
      X11 Premier $1700 without SSA. I'll cover all transfer fees.
    • By CarlaBDesigns
      X10 for sale $1,000, this does not have SSA.
    • By KenL-sdd
      When you unlicense  x11 it also unlicenses x10 or if you unlicense  x10 it also unlicenses x11. That is fine and I understand why it is being done. However is should also work the other way if I license x11 for my laptop then it should give me access to x10 or vise versa..
      Case in point, I licensed x10 on my laptop to go into the field and meet with a client on a job, I have been working on for a while. Unfortunately the drawing had been opened and saved in x11 and was in the wrong file folder. Being in the middle of nowhere without internet connection I was hosed <that's the nice word> thanks to chiefs new way to  license. If you are going to remove access to x10 and x11 if just one is unlicensed then if I license one product the other should be licensed on the same machine it should automatically give access to the other product.
      Chief please fix this MAJOR licensing problem.
    • By wescott13
      Selling one copy of X10 Premier License.
      Does not include SSA, but SSA eligible.
      Price $2000 US or highest offer.
      I'll handle the transfer form for you.
      If interested email
      wescott13@gmail.com