Sign in to follow this  
MarkMc

Creating an online order from a Chief cabinet schedule

or why you don't need 2020. This video shows how to move labels and codes from a cabinet schedule into an manufacturer online order platform. At a later date I'll do something showing how that schedule is generated in Chief (some of which has been posted in the past)

The file size is too large to post AFAIK and I don't know how to do embed codes yet so here is a link to a page with the video.

Link to page with video

Rest of web site has never been finished-one of these days :)

Sorry had the wrong video on there. Updated, still not getting embed to work though.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    danmor
    Newest Member
    danmor

• By HDbyJustin
      Hello everybody. I have recently made the jump from the Home Designer Pro series to Premier X12. I have a client that wants the windows to be labeled with letters instead of numbers. I have not seen a way to change that but am I missing something?
    • By MPhillips
      Gentlemen,

I have placed a dishwasher in a cabinet, and it fits fine, but when I do an interior iso, tt move to the back of the cabinet.  I pull back into place, but it moves on its own back to the translated position.  I have included two screen snips showing the problem.

Does anyone have an idea of what I am doing wrong.

Merlin

• By BWoods
      I'm currently using Chief Architect Premier X11 and have been tasked with drawing this kitchen for a customer, as pictured. I know how to do bow fronts, radius ends, etc, but can't find any way (or tutorial) on how to do what I'm looking for. The customer wants a sink base with an almost tilde shape (~) and a bowed corner cabinet, both with curved backs. Is this possible?

Edit: Also, for the corner cabinet to the left of the sink base, they want the lower portion straight up, to have the top half go into a radius to make the sink base work properly for this layout. 

Thanks in advance. 

• By BuildingVision
      I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it out.  I'm new to Chief Architect...

How do I get the callout labels to be smaller, like 1/2 the size they are showing on the image I have attached?  I am referring to the appliance and cabinet callouts.  I can't figure out where those text sizes are controlled. 

I appreciate all the help!

• By dskogg
      I want to show a window schedule for each elevation only showing the windows on that elevation, what is the best way to do this?
      This way i can show the sq footage of windows on that wall exposure and have it totaled in the schedule for just that wall.