Saved Rt Settings, Not And Window Maximize

Dennis_Gavin

In X6 whenever I save and close on ray trace settings it replaces the previous settings instead of creating a new set of settings. In X5 I could have several different named settings. What happened? or is this only me?

Also- when I tile windows there is no option to maximize one of the tiled windows which I sometimes want to do. IS this Windows or CA controlling this?

ALso, can we have word wrap for this forum?

Jintu - I don't remember having to use the launch assistant in X5. I would just name the new set up and it would stick, no? I will check out launch assistant. Haven't even looked at that yet.

OK on the tab window. Why not just the usual maximize icon? A little quicker.......Oh well.

THanks!

Dennis,  if you want to have multiple ray trace configurations, each a modification of a previous setup, you need to click the 'copy' button under the configuration name before making the changes. Rename the configuration setup, make the changes and then 'save and close'. If you just make a setting change to an existing configuration and then save, CA saves the changes to the existing configuration.