Seaking Architect to Complete Design

aamo_minnesota

Hello, 

I'm looking for an Architect to complete plans for a remodel that I'm in the process of doing. I have the plans "hacked" together with the software. I say "hacked" because I'm not an Architect and I'm quite sure the plans are not correct. I just don't have the time to finish this as the little details to make it 100% correct are taking too much of my time. My wife and I have done 98% of the foot work as far as the designs go though. I also have the walls and ceilings ripped apart so I have exact measurement and floor heights. So really, we just need our version correctly done with software to allow exporting the information for builders and inspectors. This might be as simple as working with I have or starting fresh. Whichever is the most cost effective and efficient for you.

What I have for you: 

• The original blueprints scanned. They are a little hard to read in spots, but are legible.
  • I have our vision composed and very close to correct in Chief Architect X9.
  • I'm currently working with a Structural Engineer on 3 load bearing walls that I will be replacing with a beam. 

What I'm looking for: 

• Immediate start (I have already started gutting my house...).  
  • Preferably located in the Minneapolis area but not required
  • Certified and/or the work certified to be correct
  • Available if issues come up. This might not be so specific since I own the software and might be able to tweak it if needed.
  • I'm breaking the project in two phases.
    • Phase one: remodeling the current structure of the home. 
    • Phase Two: adding additions to the structure
  • An estimate and statement of work 

Rather than posting everything on this forum, I would like to first talk with you. Fee free to message me with your contact information. 

Thanks! 

Aaron