Design_Set_Match

Seeking Architect to Collaborate With, San Francisco Bay Area

We're a small design firm looking to collaborate with a licensed architect who uses Chief.

We specialize in Kitchens & Baths so the primary need is for additional details for framing as needed for new windows & engineering for opening load bearing walls etc.

We are currently collaborating with an architect but his workload is becoming more than he can handle for many of our projects to be completed in a timely manner.

Alisa Hofmann

Design Set Match

office@designsetmatch.com

510-285-0870

Hi Alisa,

We are a 15-year-old architectural drafting company based in Dallas and NY having a full-fledged experience in Chief Architect. We can give you quick turnarounds without compromising quality and that too on a reasonable price.

We would like to get in touch with you regarding your projects. If possible please let me know a suitable time to get you on a call or you can share the project details on the undermentioned e-mail ID so that we can proceed accordingly. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Gregory Thomas
gregory@bluent.com
(917) 793-5932

Hello Alisa, 

Hope you are doing well.

We have Drafting, 3D teams, millwork/shop drawing and Web (Mobile Apps, Online Marketing) teams that our clients have been using as per their project needs.

And certainly, we can assist you with your projects in San Francisco Bay Area as we have some experience of working there in the past.

Feel free to contact me with your requirements.

Regards,

Gregory Thomas
gregory@bluent.com
(917) 793-5932

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    B1k3rm4n
    Newest Member
    B1k3rm4n

• By BusinessBuilder
      MG Construction & Decks is looking to hire an architect or construction designer for exterior remodeling. We are running a contest to hire one talented individual to join our team. We want this competition to be fair. Selecting a winner is simple, we will submit everyone’s work to our Instagram account, whoever gets the most likes on their design will win $1,000 and an internship to work for us part time or full time (depending on the quality of ongoing work). The winner will be able to work remotely and/or have an opportunity to come work at our Los Angeles office.
      CONTENDERS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
      We are providing limited information for the contest itself because we want to see how creative you can be.
      Create a 3D design that fits the following backyard image and email us (Email Subject: Contest Submission – Your Name) by clicking here.
      CLOSING DATE & ANNOUNCEMENTS
      All submissions must be submitted by February 15th and the winner will be announced Febuary 15th on our Instagram account.
      MG Construction & Decks is located in Los Angeles, California and specializes in exterior remodeling, interior remodeling and Deck Building.

https://mgcdecks.com/deckbuilding/2019-exterior-outdoor-deck-design-competition/
    • By aandea
      We are a professional couple, husband is a computer engineer and wife is an artist (www.adelaandea.com ). We have acquired 1.5 acres of land in Houston area, Texas and we are looking to build a home. We have started to play with Chief Architect to create the floor-plan layout, then added a bit on the roof and so on, until we got stuck due to knowledge limitation.

We looking for an architect / designer to help us complete the plans for a new residential house. I have a starting point for the plans (see attached file).

Goal / Specs
      Current plans are for a single-story home, around 3900 sqft, 4 bd, 2.5 bth.
      We are looking for a “modern” feel for the house
      In the current plans I have a few less common features like
      -          Entrance hall, living room and one more room have 18ft ceilings, rest of the house is at 11 ft
      -          One room have very large spans (26ft x 27ft)
      -          Roof is very shallow, 2/12.
      -          We are trying to use the roof / top of the kitchen as a terrace
      -          We would like for the roof to extend over the entrance and backyard to create a shaded area.

I am looking for someone to take the current plan, clean it and refine it to be suitable for construction (e.g. framing). The current plan has “defects” due to constant changes that we made to the plan (e.g. some walls do not align properly)
      We are NOT looking to furnish the interior. We are primary interested into the house shell(walls, foundation, roof, windows etc.). We are foregoing even the storage closets for the time being. Some of the “missing” points are: cleanup default materials, adjust the roof support, fix the walls, additional work on windows (ideas for windows design so it looks modern), the external stairs and anything else that a regular person would miss when playing with Chief Architect (e.g. mechanical room size? attic ?, doors too close ? code violations? )

As for time-frame, we would like to complete these plans within a month or so, if possible. We are ready to start the construction on the lot this summer.

Thank you !
      Otero_House_8.plan
    • By WebbCon
      Hi! Im searching for an architect that could assist in completing our ideas for the inside design of our house. The house we have chosen for construction is this one: https://anderstam.com/hus/byggmark-lodge/

Please contact me for further discussions.

All the best

Peter
    • By SamanthaSkidmore
      I live in Utah and am looking for an opportunity to work from home using Chief Architect.  I am still learning and am interested in learning more while working on projects.  Please email me at sdesigns.sam@gmail.com.  

Thanks,
      Samantha Skidmore
      sdesigns.sam@gmail.com
    • By PranaKaren
      I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!