Attic/storage Truss Above Garage

Ginkgohouse

Needing a little help getting an attic truss to generate over a garage.....

I need the garage ceiling to be 8'6" (5" Curb and 8'precuts +/-) then an attic area with an 8'6" ht from floor to "ridge".

The result is a knee wall ht of about 36" at the eave walls.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Mark

Oppeneer-Kobza - Pricing Documents - garage detail.zip

I gave this a try,  and I can not figure out why you can not build a truss.  I started my own model and did not have a  problem.  Sorry, I was not able to figure out what in your model is preventing an attic truss from building.

Thanks Scott .

I cannot get the attic truss to build. It keeps coming up with a "no middle ceiling......" error.  

If you open CAD detail Elevation 5 that is what I am looking for. It has the truss designer stymied.  He keeps wanting to pull the attic floor up to the top of wall ht.   In truss terms I am looking for an attic truss with a 36" energy heel. 

Thanks Scott .

I cannot get the attic truss to build. It keeps coming up with a "no middle ceiling......" error.  

If you open CAD detail Elevation 5 that is what I am looking for. It has the truss designer stymied.  He keeps wanting to pull the attic floor up to the top of wall ht.   In truss terms I am looking for an attic truss with a 36" energy heel. 

did you rebuild your roof planes?