tpiendel

Designer / Sales Professional Full Time Position

We are a carefully growing design/build remodeling company in north metro Atlanta area. We are in need of a sales/designer that would be able to meet with clients, figure out their needs, draw it up in Chief Architect, and help pick out the items with the clients and get the project in ready condition to go to our production department. Please contact us if you're interested or know anyone who might be interested. We can be reached at our website: greathouseatlanta.com

I see this is an old post, but did you fill your position. I'm a great salesperson and pretty good with chief 2017 home pro. 662.617.9942 Tim

Te111557@hotmail.com   

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    goshgolly
    Newest Member
    goshgolly

• By Mrducks
      I am new to Chief and need a more experienced user to help with some designs.  We are a Design Build firm specializing in all levels of remodeling from small additions to whole house remodels.

Please reach out if you are interested in this opportunity. - Steven
      steven@atlantadb.com
    • By Flach2
      Just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been in the building business for 25 plus years, mainly remodeling. Cabinet maker, finish carpenter, remodeler among other things. (I know how things go together!) Can communicate with Architects, builders & remodelers well. Have been certified in & been using Chief since version 6. Have been working remotely all over the country for many years. I work fast & reasonably, usually from a matter of days to 2 weeks turn around time. Please see my work here: www.theprojectdesigners.com Plan examples & references available on request.   Thank You for Considering me, Tom Flachbart from The Project Designers   603 770 6078 tom@theprojectdesigners.com      
    • By GregAntonioli
      We are a 26 year old design/build remodeling firm with an office in Waltham, Massachusetts.  We are looking to either develop a relationship with a LOCAL freelance Chief Architect user or potentially hire someone full or part time.