Recently launched a new website.

All materials contain, base color,roughness,normal and displacement maps. 2k material maps

At Gel Material Hub you have access to a large amount of detailed Thea ready materials.

Using our materials will make your render look sharp, realistic and most importantly save you time. 

https://www.gelmaterialhub.com

Instagram 

Gelmaterialhub

Change profile photo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    goshgolly
    Newest Member
    goshgolly

• By JGSpruell
      Chief Architect + Lumion + Photoshop
    • By gelbuilding
      Like to share some material I`ve recently made.
      I have a sample renders i have done, not with CA.
      Maps included in zip file,basecolour, displacement, metallic, normal and roughness.
      Sample shots material ball and scene.
      Also calibz file so straight into CA.
      Resolution 512k

Mini_Micro.calibz

Mini_Micro_H&W_512x512_textures.7z
    • By OnlineBuilder
      I've got a few nice ones. But Im after some good grass ones and siding for wide boards. 

Also, does anyone know how to modify a Normal Map? I'm trying to stretch the weatherboard N to make the boards look wider, but modifying the shape doesn't have any effect. I'm using a very wide board (James Hardie Stria) but all the bump maps are made for very skinny boards. 

• By MindBender
      Good Afternoon All!
      Hope Thursday treats everyone well!!
      I've read a lot of "tricks" used by other users concerning the Wall Texture/Siding Type/Custom Pattern called "Board & Batten" which is a prevalent siding type used to clad today's structures. The issue I have is I want to create a Parametric, stretchable, expandable siding type like that of, say,  "Siding-6", without having to manually create the siding type itself. (see inclusive PDF) How would this be accomplished.... step-by-step.... and not look stretched out, and show up in Ortho, Full Color Camera, and other views with the current depth depicted in my PDF? Client's are more sophisticated concerning our computer models, and thus, want (and pay for) the detail they rightly deserve. Thank you all for your input in advance!!! Great Day Everyone~!!

2 x 6 Board & Batten Detail.pdf
    • By KirkClemons
      CrazyBump is a well known application that runs on PC or Mac, that helps automate the creation of Normal maps. It's fairly intuitive to use as it guides you through the process and provides a 3D preview so you can see the effect that your normal map will have on the model.

http://crazybump.com/