Roof Return Issues

JECORMIER

Hey All-

I've got this plan almost to where I want it to be concerning the roof but these roof return issues are killing me. I have 3 false gables on the front of this house that have full gable roof eyebrows.

Issue 1: I cannot for the life of me figure out where I can modify the material for the eyebrow without changing the material for the entire roof plane above. No option in dbx when I choose the wall.

Issue 2: Yet again, I don't understand where to find the pitch change for the roof return. I open the wall dbx and click pitch change...nothing happens. What am I missing?

Issue 3: I want the termination of each gable end to die into the main roof line like the example below only leaving a 4-6" height difference between the termination and the main roof fascia board.

Issue 4: What in the world is making my full gable roof returns project out to the left side of the roof plane?

Issue 5: I have no idea why the left gable does not look like the far right gable if I copied the right to the left side using the center gable as the axis?

I'm going to state that there are probably wall and or roof plane issues conflicting with the proper function of the roof returns. They typically work fine "IF" I haven't screwed things up while drawing. I just don't know how and why they interact with one another on this particular plan.

Thank you in advance...

Included: Plan, Roof return issue pic, desired roof return example

TVB-ORR.plan

ROOF RETURN EXAMPLE.jpg

ROOF RETURN ISSUES.jpg