bureaubldg

Team oriented Drafter/Designer efficient in Chief Architect ideally near Pinehurst, NC

I am a Builder that specializes in renovations and custom homes. I am looking to team up with a designer/drafter that knows Chief in order to increase our volume with out having to increase my own work load...

Please give me a call or shoot me an email.

Thanks!

Daniel Bureau

bureaubldg@gmail.com

910-603-2141

I do currently have 2 designs I could use some help completing!

Daniel;

I just called and left you a voicemail message.

I am an efficient advanced CA user and designer and am currently looking to take on more work.

I reside in SW Florida, so we would be working over the internet, email, and meetings to collaborate on this project work.

Please, contact me, so that we can get better acquainted and discuss your immeadiate projects and drafting work together.

I will await your reply?

Thx,

DCB

(970)987-4476

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

web: www.dcbcaddesigns.com

Daniel,

I am Farzan, Civil Engineer with 6 years chief drafting experience and work online as a freelancer. Please knock me for further details if you think online freelancer can fit with your offered position. Thanks.

I have helped several designers/builders complete their designs utilizing the internet to send plans back and forth. Please contact me if you are interested.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bren0625
    Newest Member
    Bren0625

• By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By JeremyNeilKelly
      Design Associate for Residential Remodeling
      Neil Kelly Company, a 70-year-old, family-owned residential remodeling contractor, has an opening for detail-oriented Design Associate in our Seattle operations. Our projects include whole house remodels, additions, kitchens, baths and residential retrofits related to energy efficiency, and more. Successful candidates with have experience drafting in Chief Architect / AutoCAD, materials research, taking job site measurements, estimating and project scheduling. Neil Kelly Design Associates are key to facilitating the design-build process, and must have the ability to draft and render with both the clients’ and builders’ perspectives in mind.

Check us out at www.neilkelly.com
      Apply at www.neilkelly.com/careers/

• By Mrducks
      I am new to Chief and need a more experienced user to help with some designs.  We are a Design Build firm specializing in all levels of remodeling from small additions to whole house remodels.

Please reach out if you are interested in this opportunity. - Steven
      steven@atlantadb.com
    • By OldCKD
      Howdy,

I am currently working with a custom home builder on a big remodel project; I do primarily interior work - kitchens, baths etc.and will be designing the kitchen and 3 baths in this home located in the town of Barnstable on Cape Cod.
      I am fairly facile with Chief but this particular project is going to require whole house drawings with some exterior renovations, addition of dormers, etc. and will need detailed construction drawings plus plans and elevations suitable to submit for permits. Some of these renovations will impact areas I will be re-designing. 

I would attempt it to do it but it will take me far too long - I am far too slow at it and I am slammed with other projects anyways. Would love to find someone local to partner with on this project and probably lots more in the future both with him and with my own projects.

Person must be local enough to come do the complete measure + as-built and then incorporate ideas into a conceptual plan - but the builder has CA so any subsequent work can be emailed - and of course, I have it too

Time is of the essence as this home is in a gated community where remodeling is only allowed to take place from Sept-May - and clients want to be in next summer (!)

Please email me at artkitch@gmail.com if you are 1) interested and 2) fit these requirements, thank you!
    • By AryehAvraham
      Full time, Part time, Local and Remote

SKSI specializes in providing Plans and Permits on ADUs (garage conversions and new structures), additions, remodels, and landscape plans.  

Must have experience drafting and obtaining permits for ADUs in Los Angeles and surrounding areas.

Submit resume to:  rea@sksi.com