D11-Design

Help with 3D import

Hi!

I have a problem importing the attached 3D model of the Bohemian chaise lounge from Moroso.

When it is displayed in the library browser, the parts of the chaise lounge are mixed, e.g. the foot is on the top of the chair.

Do you have any ideas why this occurs?

Is there a way to fix the file? Perhaps with a 3rd party CAD software? Is SU capable of such tasks? Can you recommend a software in which I can edit the 3D models themselves?

Many thanks,

Gabor

BH0036.3DS

looks like the model is corrupt or made wrong.  Where did you get it?  Was there a correct image as part of it?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By ChiefuserDRB
      I am having an issue with the Library Browser where even when the top left Icon and in the view tab icon is show with a check mark to indicate being open but there is no sign of the Library Browser actually popping up on my screen or right sidebar, next to the Project Browser, as I have used it before. Has anyone else had this issue? Am I missing a setting that would hide the Library Browser or does this sound like a glitch/issue?