Chief Architect Design Work

CharlesVolz

I am available to help you with your plans, whether you need help with a roof design, plans completed or a complete design from programming to contract documents.

I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering and architectural engineering and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I use Chief Architect Premier X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files.

I would be happy to talk with you about your need or to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. Just give me a call.

• 1 month later...

To Whom it may concern,

I operate a business in Florida as a General Contractor and also a steel structure solutions business. One of our products is a set of models I created in Chief Architect for using our steel structures for residential use. We have been receiving a lot of interest. We can provide these structures nationwide with signed and sealed building and foundation engineering but we do focus on the Southeast. We are not Architect and what we need to be able to provide to clients outside out side of Florida are design packages which would be basically a full set of drawings with their edits including electrical lay out basic mechanical layout, dimensions and so form that marries to our shell. They can use this for estimating and building but we do not sign and seal the so called design package except for our Structural Plans. They would need a licensed Architect at that location if that is something they need. 

Do you have such capability? Would you like to see our draft models and discuss? Let me know and my email is below, drop me a note please.

Dbush@cmsbush.com

cell 407-443-6741