Sign in to follow this  
CharlesVolz

Chief Architect Design Work

I am available to help you with your plans, whether you need help with a roof design, plans completed or a complete design from programming to contract documents.

I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering and architectural engineering and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I use Chief Architect Premier X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files.

I would be happy to talk with you about your need or to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. Just give me a call.

To Whom it may concern,

I operate a business in Florida as a General Contractor and also a steel structure solutions business. One of our products is a set of models I created in Chief Architect for using our steel structures for residential use. We have been receiving a lot of interest. We can provide these structures nationwide with signed and sealed building and foundation engineering but we do focus on the Southeast. We are not Architect and what we need to be able to provide to clients outside out side of Florida are design packages which would be basically a full set of drawings with their edits including electrical lay out basic mechanical layout, dimensions and so form that marries to our shell. They can use this for estimating and building but we do not sign and seal the so called design package except for our Structural Plans. They would need a licensed Architect at that location if that is something they need. 

Do you have such capability? Would you like to see our draft models and discuss? Let me know and my email is below, drop me a note please.

Dbush@cmsbush.com

cell 407-443-6741 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Reboreb
    Newest Member
    Reboreb

• By marinus
      Custom home and mostly residential remodel general contractor in Bellingham, WA is looking for a Lead Designer with extensive experience in computer drafting to join our firm.

Our office space is small and informal, but this allows us to offer a competitive employment package with benefits.

We are looking to hire a professional with experience drafting architectural projects - from the initial designs to permit plans. This self-motivated candidate must have excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with clients and co-workers alike.

You should have a thorough understanding of building components, green building, and good working knowledge of architectural construction documents in residential new construction and remodeling. We are looking for someone who has good problem solving skills and is able to self-manage.

Qualifications:
      • 5+ years of experience in construction/design
      • Strong technical skills
      • Proficient in Chief Architect, AutoCad, Revit or equivalent experience required

Responsibilities:
      • Draft residential (some commercial interior) building designs, details, and permit plans.
      • Check for code compliance, coordinate with consultants/permit officials/contractors and develop construction details

• By KAJORAD
      I have designed some similar projects in USA and I am proficient with chief architect. I will prepare for you in chief architect x9 or x10 x11 your design if you agree with price. I have my own design and consult company so I can give my consult base in my experience. I have in my team interior architect and mechanical, electrical engineers. I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA   . If you want I can prepare a draft for you and later we can negotiate for price. Also i can prepare 3d of entire building. Also i can prepare framing and details website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about I will sent you example of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you I will do with pleasure

• By JohnMFisher2020
      Looking for an individual to do a per job dimensional drawings of our jobs. This includes a layout and a 3D walk thru. Looking for professionals that can create video walkthrus and is very familiar with Home Designer Professional 2020 program..
    • By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By Jeff2016
      Looking for designer for small design firm in Yakima Washington. Large variety of projects.