Sign in to follow this  
Renerabbitt

Rolling Desk Chair Base DIY

Just sharing some of my go-to symbols as I sort through my own library...enjoy!

This is a funny one, put together your own desk chair with this rolling base

5938335b232bb_DESKCHAIRBASE.thumb.PNG.718091e2253723072660efee811b0d3f.PNG

Desk Chair Base.calibz

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Yusefun
    Newest Member
    Yusefun

• By Colonelkeds
      I am trying to butt an 18" deep x 20" high base (window seat) with 6" clipped corner against a 12" deep tall bookcase cabinet, but as soon as the cabinets touch, the clipped corner becomes squared. It comes back when cabinets are moved 1" apart. I tried a 1" filler, but the clip disappears then as well. How can I make this work? I also want a clipped countertop to die into the bookcase. Can this be done?
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello,

I am trying to model a hair salon for a client. where do I find chairs, mirrors etc from the library or where can i find it?  could someone guide me?
      thank you
    • By Renerabbitt
      Just sharing some of my go-to symbols as I sort through my own library...enjoy!
      please let me know if the controller texture is not included

Adjustable Workstation Desk.calibz
    • By CBuserIndia
      Started using CA-INTERIOR 5 months back. Quality of rendered 3d Image has improved. There is still scope of improvement.

One thing I have come to realise is - ready furniture /objects that I pull from library - specially  Chairs , lamps placed on table, other furniture like dining table - these tend to look unreal after rendering is done.

Lately in all my 3d rendered images, most item look good ( towards realistic ) but chairs.

So far for chair, I have used ones made of wood & with fabric - may be I need to try other material.

I also (desperately) thought of not using chairs & lamps inside CA at-all. Once image is rendered, I will edit image & overlap/past some realistic chair image with transparent background. However this will not work when I want to show same room from different angle.

You guys have any suggestion please.
    • By Ridge_Runner
      I have a client who wants std. 24" base deep cabinets on one side of a corner and 30" deep base cabinets on the opposite side. I have tried everything I know to simply make one side of the corner 30" and the front stay put (only the back of the cabinet move and the countertop covers correctly). I can change the cabinet side to the wall but the front moves with it - not what I want. I can do a workaround but I would like to keep the cabinet schedule correct and not have to add notes everywhere. I have attached the simple X7 plan showing what I am looking for.

Thanks, Mike
      X7-corner cabinet.plan