Sign in to follow this  
Renerabbitt

4in. Gymbal LED

Just sharing some of my go-to symbols as I sort through my own library...enjoy!

set for a 4 in 12 pitch, open symbol to rotate or pitch as desired

59383157ab8e3_4inGymbal.thumb.PNG.0a285f5b606effda7b019a890d8ae32c.PNG

4in Gymbal.calibz

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    theCADStudio
    Newest Member
    theCADStudio

• By rlackore
      I became tired of positioning loads of lights to simulate LED tape light strips, so I created this symbol: LED Tape Light.calibz

The symbol is only 24" long - you need to use a row of several symbols to produce varying lengths. There are 96 lights per symbol at 5 lumens per light, for a total output of 240 lumens/foot. You can easily produce half the output (120 lumens/foot) by simply turning off every-other light. Adjusting the per-light lumen output is straight-forward but exceptionally tedious because the changes can't be made in the Adjust Lights dbx, you must modify each individual light (all 96 of them) within the symbol dbx. The symbols display reasonably well in both raytrace and physically based:

Raytrace, 240 lumens (48 lights) / foot

Raytrace, 120 lumens (24 lights) / foot

Physically based, 240 lumens (48 lights) / foot

Physcially based, 120 lumens (24 lights) / foot

• By Designer100
      Do we have led lights in chief that I can find in library for commercial project that can hang from steel trusses?

Newell Cheatheam 
    • By warrenwest
      HI Folks,

Im based in Europe and over here we use a lot of LED strip lighting for under counter kitchen lighting as well as for recessed ceiling lighting ( amongst other applications ). I have used this when I worked back in the States but I can't find anything like this in the library and I'm struggling trying to recreate this by using the existing tools. Does anyone have a work around for this? 

• By Athenian_CAD
      Has anyone tried modeling this tape in Chief?
    • By PoggenpohlHawaii
      Fine German Poggenpohl cabinetry was used in this Makena Surf MAUI condo bath. The custom granite features a waterfall detail to the floor. An "electric mirror" was custom created featuring dimmable LED lighting.