Remove *option* sinks from schedule

JECORMIER

Hey All-

Ok, so I have a floor plan that has 3 oval sinks in the original layout and 2 in an *optional bath layout to the right. The builder wanted the *optional bath layout so I pulled a copy of the original bath over to the right, reworked the layout and thought it was good to go. Not! I noticed the doors / windows / cabinets and appliances all were being added to their respective schedules, which is what they should do unless you click "do not include in schedule". Ok, so I removed all the doors / windows / cabinets (even the sink bases that the sinks sat on) from their schedules, but when I got to the two sinks I could not find the "do not include in schedule" button. They are individual units. I don't know how to remove them from the schedule and it's driving me nuts. The schedule shows 5 sinks and I really only need to schedule for the 3 original sinks.

I've included pics to explain. For whatever reason I'm not able to upload the plan. I'll try again after I post this.

Thank you in advance..

appliance schedule.PNG

floor plan.PNG

Justin,

Sinks placed directly into cabinets have some peculiar behaviors that I think need to be looked into and addressed.  They cannot be controlled at an Object level (Open Object) because they are considered part of the cabinet therefore you cannot uncheck Include In Schedule.  They can only be controlled at the Symbol level (Open Symbol) which doesn't help you much.  They are also considered part of the cabinet and cannot be disconnected from the cabinet no matter what you do.  Even if you drag the sink away from the cabinet it will still remain connected to it's original owner cabinet.

To address these issues you need to place your sink OUTSIDE the cabinet upon initial placement and then move into position.  This will allow you to control the sink and cabinets independently of each other.  So...at this point you will need to delete those existing sinks and place them again using the method I mentioned above.