line up foundation walls with first floor

mthrift

Good afternoon,

I am working on rebuilding this plan to create construction documents from it. We are using 8" SIPs with 1" of exterior rigid insulation for the main floor walls and 10" concrete foundation walls with 6" exterior rigid insulation. How do I get these to line up so that the outside of the rigid insulation from the two wall types are flush? Dimensions are to go to the exterior of the concrete and SIPs. But I can adjust the dimensions manually if needed.

Also, there is a space for the sill plate between the foundation wall and floor platform, but it is showing a gap. How do I resolve this?

I have attached the plan file and any input would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks in advance,

Marsha

Talsky_rebuild_3-24-17.plan

Yes Eric!

Your last image is exactly what I am looking for! I got the insulation to line up but the floor platform is cutting through them. Like the very first image you posted. I will keep digging to see if I can get the program to work with me.

@Jere Johnson, yes... it seems odd to me as well, but it is how I was directed to draw it so it's what I'm going to do. 

Thank you to both of you for your help. I may have to just add in a detail from CAD and call it a day.

On 3/24/2017 at 5:56 PM, NRST8TRKR said:

Looks to me like the Sill plate in Solvers post no 4 over the conc. would be correct, don't thin the rigid foam would give much support for the floor framing.

Have a great week end, Ken

Good morning Ken, 

I completely agree, but it is how I was told to draw it... I'm sure there will be edits to correct it later.