Dimensions shift when PDF created (X9 Premier)

Drafting_by_Duck

When I create a PDF of my elevation layout sheet the dimensions are shifting (see attached PDF).

On the North elevation the 7'-8" should be from the top of the window to the porch slab which is 6" above the terrain.

The 9" dimension is supposed to be from the top of the porch slab to the bottom of the window.

If you look at the right side of the East elevation I've got a dimension showing 1'-0" O.H. - this dimension is supposed to start from the face of the post furthest from the house...everything displays correctly in the print preview (using Chief to PDF printer) but once I save as PDF and it opens up, the dimensions are shifted!

Please help!  Thank you!

354 Tyler Road NW-6 OF 8 Exterior Elevations.pdf

Ok - added info - this is happening when I use the line drawing option for the elevation views (and does not happen when I use the technical illustration option...haven't tried with other view rendering techniques yet).  I'll use the technical illustration solution to keep afloat on this project so I can get it to the owners but a fix would still be great!

Everything is a cross section elevation, no 3D camera views.  It has to be something to do with using the "line drawing" technique - when I use the technical illustration technique everything works fine and no problem with producing the PDF with correctly shown dimensions.