WillisRobinson

I need some help with a complex roof design and stucco window detail on a plan

I am new to the ChiefTalk but would appreciate any help with figuring out a complex roof and stucco window surrounds on a plan I am working on.  I am willing to pay for completion or training in these areas.  Thanks

There are people that you can pay for one on one training but there are also others that just like a challenge and love to help out.  You can post your plan file with your question or show a screen shot of where you are stuck and an example of where you would like to be.  You will be sure to get some suggestions.  Welcome to the Forum.  Also be sure to include what version you are running.

Thanks Chopsaw I appreciate the info. I will post a screenshot of the area where I am having problems.  There are a couple of different pitches and connection points on the set of plans I have that I am having problems with. Would it be easier to post the original set of plans or the plan I have drawn bc there are only a few minor changes to the roof from the original.  I am also using X8.

Likely the plan that you have drawn would be best if you are determined to complete the changes.  Maybe an illustration from that original explaining the changes you require.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CAJNENT
    Newest Member
    CAJNENT

• By Donnadesign
      Hi,
      I'm looking for someone that has the full Chief Architect software to assist me with finalizing my designs for submission to a builder and the county for permits.
      I currently live in upstate NY and will be building this house in the upcountry of South Carolina.
      Ideally i'm looking for someone that can take my designs and fix the issues i'm having with it
      My design is a 2500 sq ft ranch open floor plan BUT i'm having some trouble with the roofs
      I'm using chief Architect Suite Home Designer 2018,   I believe some of my problems are due to limitations with the software.

Is there anyone out there that can assist me? 

Look forward to making a connection 

D
    • By Designers_Ink
      With over 20 years of experience, we have designed homes all over the United States (Map).  Our design philosophy is to get to know our clients by listening to their needs very carefully.  We can then produce a design that fits both their functional needs, as well as their style.  We also work with other design professionals when they need assistance meeting a deadline, are having trouble with a complex design, or just have too much work and not enough time.  We can even assist you with online tutoring sessions to show you how to use Chief Architect to its fullest potential.  Please take the time to view our website at www.designersink.us to learn more about our firm.  We can also send you examples of recently completed construction document plans sets upon request.  It is always our goal to EXCEED our client's expectations.  We look forward to an opportunity to exceed yours!!

• By contractmedical
      Just purchased HD Pro and I am having a tough time with roof design with dormers and variable overhangs.

Can anyone help

Gary

email:   ghmcme@aol.com