classicdesigns

Providing service for all your needs

Do you need help with your plan?  I am a senior user group instructor and I have been using chief since version 2 and I have construction background.  I can design homes from the ground up, kitchens, baths, new construction, remodels etc.  We can do online meetings from time to time to discuss your work.  I can also train if you need help and I am reasonable priced.

Feel free to contact me :-)

Annette Sokoll

Senior Designer

Classic Designs LLC.

Classicdesigns11@aol.com

248-891-3955

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Annette!

I really need your training! Please email me at chromatic.ga@gmail.com  or call me 678-372-8312

I am a private designer who recently opened my own firm.  However I have only ever designed using 2020 and many of my clients desire landscape, exterior paint and minor architectural modifications, decks, etc.  

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CaptainEric
    Newest Member
    CaptainEric

• By james_carey
      Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. james@careybros.com. www.careybros.com.
    • By DCB123
      I am a creative Cadd designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer. I have 10 years experience as an engineering tech and cadd designer, working for architects and engineers.

I  use Chief Architect Premier X9 - X11(SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version X6, or for roughly 5-8 years. I use Team Viewer and Zoom meeting to conduct online meetings and review work together online. I am technologically versed in all types of Cadd programs, and other software that help me in my design business.

I am happy to talk with you about your design needs, or to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. I am on the east coast of SW Florida. My rates can be discussed on a per project basis, or hourly based on the size and scope of the project.

Douglas Burgmann
      Accurate As-Builts & Design
      (970)987-4476 cell
      email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docx
      Pattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf

• By ELMcustom
      In search of new clients in need of Kitchen plans. I've attached a set of plans that I can do w/ client provided specs within 2 - 3 days. 
      PM me or email me ELMcustomfreelance@gmail.com for my pricing menu. 
      Pricing w/ 2020  (.zip Catalogs provided when necessary) Different size Layout Template (default is 11x17)  Electrical, Demo, As Built etc.  Different types of Renders Raytrace, PBR etc.  Walkthru's Blueprint style PDF's File sharing when needed Design Services - ELM Customs.pdf
      SAMPLE PROJECT.pdf