classicdesigns

Providing service for all your needs

Do you need help with your plan?  I am a senior user group instructor and I have been using chief since version 2 and I have construction background.  I can design homes from the ground up, kitchens, baths, new construction, remodels etc.  We can do online meetings from time to time to discuss your work.  I can also train if you need help and I am reasonable priced.

Feel free to contact me :-)

Annette Sokoll

Senior Designer

Classic Designs LLC.

Classicdesigns11@aol.com

248-891-3955

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Annette!

I really need your training! Please email me at chromatic.ga@gmail.com  or call me 678-372-8312

I am a private designer who recently opened my own firm.  However I have only ever designed using 2020 and many of my clients desire landscape, exterior paint and minor architectural modifications, decks, etc.  

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    da3020
    Newest Member
    da3020

• By ChiefGregUser
      Hi,

I have developed some plans in X12 premier for an 1800 ft^2 garage / workshop (~30'x647') that is attached to my existing house via a Porte-cochère.

I have submitted it to the HOA, showing both the existing house and the additional building and it has been accepted.

I created a plan of the original house and my vision of the additional new construction (garage/workshop).

I haven't added the framing/electrical/plumbing yet, but would possibly like to use some of the 'perfect wall' designs that I saw Matt Risinger presents on his build show.
      Of course need to weight this against cost.

Also, I need to be able to pull permits with the plans that I receive.  Want to get an official sign off from the person who perfects these plans.

The city does not require a licensed architect, but I would like to have one anyways.  

Generally people use post tension slab on grade in my area.  If the person I engage is not a structural engineer, I may need to enlist a second person to do the foundation design.

The design is 1.5 stories.

Thanks,

Greg Baty

• By BernieB
      I currently have a remodel to an existing home. I am a General Contractor. I need someone to take some PDF's and DWG's and turn them into an existing plan, plus add to it the proposed remodel. Needs to be ready for submittal to Kootenai County, ID for permitting. I can send you plans for review. I would like to reach a flat rate fee plus an hourly for revisions if necessary. I am working in CA X12 and would like them in that format for ease of transfer. Please give me your availability as I am looking for someone to start very soon. Thank you.
      House plans, original.pdf
    • By MikeCSD
      Hello, I am the owner of Custom Structure Designs and a practicing, licensed, municipal Building Official with the State of Connecticut. Contact us if you are looking for design services for your project. We are also available for code consulting on residential and commercial projects.

Custom Structure Designs
      Michael Roraback
      Manchester, CT
      860-682-4740
    • By DaveQueener
      Gentlemen,

I am a professional model-maker and cnc machinist looking to build a new 40'x60' workshop on my property. I am well versed in SolidWorks and AutoCAD, but not Chief Architect. I am contemplating renting CA for a couple of months to complete the design of my new workshop and generate construction drawings, but before I pull the trigger on that, and spend a good deal of time learning the software, I would like to get quotes for someone else to complete the design work and generate prints. Please contact me offline for details and to bid the job.

Dave Queener
      Knoxville, Tennessee
      Dave at CumberlandModelEngineering dot com
    • By bryanwilber
      I'm looking for someone who can draw a very simple storage building and then create plans suitable to submit to permit office in Brookhaven, GA.  The building will be 16 X 20, single story, stem wall / slab foundation, board and batten siding (to match existing house), 1 small garage door on 16' side, regular door and a few windows.  No electrical, no plumbing.  

Thanks in advance for any interest in this project.