phil1322

Hello everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone on here knows if it's possible to export 'Chief' Files into Lumion 3D and if it does weather it's an easy process or not?  I haven't got Lumion but I have a friend who uses it and thought there could be a possibility of collaborating our work and for me to learn a new program? (which is always a bonus!)

Regards,

Phil 

Hello again,

I've read/heard that the best way to do this is to Export to '.3DS' then Import to Sketch-Up then Export to .DAE - However when I click on 'Export' the option to 'Export to .3DS' is greyed out - would I need 3DS installed on my comp for this option to become available??

Hello again,

However when I click on 'Export' the option to 'Export to .3DS' is greyed out - would I need 3DS installed on my comp for this option to become available??

Probably that's because you're trying to export your 3d model on the plan view. In order to export the 3d model in one of the available formats, you have to switch to 3d view.

Hey Ozgur,

When you import into lumion and render, do you get good screen resolution? Take a look at this video. At about 0:21 seconds look at the muntins that divide the window glass. See what I'm talking about?