Sign in to follow this  
rodhealydesign

Exporting Tif with TRANSPARENT background

Hi guys

Is it possible to export a tiff (after rendering with Ray Trace) from Premier with a Transparent background?

When exporting Tifs in Home Designer Professional, I could just select an option for transparent background, but I can't see the same option for Premier anywhere.

My images are just exporting with a slight grey background, although I would like it transparent for the ease adding sky/background effects in Photoshop.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rod

The Export Picture dbx in Premier has the same option under Image Properties. 

Thanks Michael

OK, I now see the option is in fact there when exporting a standard image, however when I am trying to do it from an image I have just Ray Traced, it's completely different.

I should of mentioned I am trying it for a Ray Traced image. Is this option somewhere else for Ray Traced images?

Regards,

Rod

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    slickrick1530
    Newest Member
    slickrick1530

• By OnlineBuilder
      Im exporting my CA models to DAE, then converting them on Autodesk FBX converter on a Windows laptop. For some reason, the odd plan does not convert saying "not enough parameters". Its a pain because I can't start them again. 

I did some Googling and one solution was to convert the CA file to an obj, which you can't (Strange). 

Does anyone know why it is doing this? Is there another converter that works? 
    • By DCB123
      Users of Chief;

I am trying to figure out a way to import my AutoCAD files into Chief importing only the Title Block information
      so that I can export it into the layout sheets and set this up for the standard layouts that I will be using for this job from the architect
      primarily? I need a step by step procedure here please; you can email me or call me, or text me with your replies.
      I will eagerly await your replies.
      Thx,

DCB

Accurate Asbuilts & Designs
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      (970)987-4476 cell
      1619-FINAL-TITLE.pdf
      1621-161024-1-T.pdf