Vinnie- I was in your boat last year. I stumbled across "Tom's Hardware Forum", if you're comfortable ordering/assembling the system on your own, you can't beat this place.....best of all IT"S FREE!!!
All you need to do is go to the Hardware>Systems section, enter the system requirements for CA, and tell them you want a system that will run this program with ease. Not long after that, one of their great guys will get back to you with a complete breakdown of what you need, where to get it, and how much it will cost (and they take pride in making sure they find you the best deal at the time).
I'll say, I was shocked after finding such a valuable resource, just not much like it out there today. Even the gentleman that handled my computer was readily available for any questions I had throughout the assemble process and beyond.
Check it out, you can't go wrong!
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/