Sign in to follow this  
MartaP115

Local drafters using CA needed- NYC

Design-build firm from NYC specializing in light commercial renovation projects (mainly senior living) is looking for local drafters well versed in CA to assist in preparation of as built plans and interior sets based on concepts provided by the design team. Freelance or full time position.

Reply here or email resume to design@integra-dev.com

Please feel free to contact me.

I have been working with Chief for well over 5 years now

and am an advanced user.

I will wait to hear from you.

Thx,

Douglas Burgmann

Accurate Asbuilts & Design

(970)987-4476 cell

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

web: www.dcbcaddesigns.com

post-515-0-45328600-1466680739_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-74969300-1466680752_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-30884600-1466680765_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-82189300-1466680774_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-07946600-1466680788_thumb.jpg

Pacinelli-1-(06-18-16)dcb-Final Layout A.pdf

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    dan_heidel
    Newest Member
    dan_heidel

• By Donnadesign
      Hi,
      I'm looking for someone that has the full Chief Architect software to assist me with finalizing my designs for submission to a builder and the county for permits.
      I currently live in upstate NY and will be building this house in the upcountry of South Carolina.
      Ideally i'm looking for someone that can take my designs and fix the issues i'm having with it
      My design is a 2500 sq ft ranch open floor plan BUT i'm having some trouble with the roofs
      I'm using chief Architect Suite Home Designer 2018,   I believe some of my problems are due to limitations with the software.

Is there anyone out there that can assist me? 

Look forward to making a connection 

D
    • By VirtuActive-Dave
      Looking for passionate people looking to design/draft residential homes for our firms in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska. These would be full-time positions for a growing company. We will train and mentor you as we continue to grow in a fun, hard working, growth-minded culture.

You can visit our website at virtuactve.com for more information.

If interested in being part of a great environment with aggressive growth plans please send resume to dave@virtuactive.com.

Please note we are looking to fill positions within our offices in Omaha and Lincoln and are not currently hiring for remote work.

• By Context
      I don't see any user groups or input from Chief Architect users in the greater new york area or more specifically (for me) in the Mid Hudson Valley area.  Any out there?

• By Maurice-1
      Hi!

We are a small firm of Architects based in Berkeley.  We are looking for an experienced drafter/s to help with our projects - please get in touch if you are interested!

Thanks

Ed Soos & Sunny Grewal (Principals)

info@sgsarch.com
      www.sgsarch.com

• By jwhdesigns
      We are a custom cabinetry and construction company in Rye, NY (25 miles north of NYC.)  We are looking to hire an experienced Chief designer for high end cabinetry design, from initial field measurements and input, detailed layouts and elevations, electrical plans and tile details.  We design mostly Kitchens and Baths, but we also design and build whole-house projects from concept to completion.  Candidate must be fully proficient in Chief (we are using X6 Interiors) and detail-oriented--accuracy is key!  Creativity in actual design is a bonus, but the Chief expertise and understanding of cabinetry construction is more critical.

This would be a full time staff position in our Showroom.  Salary $40K-$50K to start, plus benefits, and QUICK growth potential for the right person.  We are hoping this will be a long term position with our growing company.

Please email resume, availability, and any questions:  (no calls please)

info@jwhdesigns.com

JWH Design & Cabinetry

1111 Boston Post Road

Rye, NY  10580

www.jwhdesigns.com