Sign in to follow this  
soundz999

Seeking Architect For Plan Finalization South Chicago (Frankfort)

Hello,

We have a  house plan nearly complete in x8.  We are at a point we need to partner with a professional to finish the plan (for sure the roof needs work), ensure the structure is safe and meets local regulations, etc.  My thinking is that an architect currently using Chief would make this process much more efficient due to the software compatibility.  It is a prairie or craftsman style home.

If you are qualified to assist, please send me your information and I'll give you a call.  If you are local, that's even better. We live in Frankfort Illinois. a Southern burb of Chicago.

Thank you,

Rob

post-11425-0-93013600-1465693445_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefDallas
    Newest Member
    ChiefDallas

• By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

• By JasonMbrico
      Hello, 

We are an exterior porcelain tile manufacturer looking for additional drafting services. We manufacturer exterior deck flooring and pedestal systems for residential & commercial rooftop decks, restaurants, pools, etc (mbricotiledecks.com). Our in house drafting staff is struggling to keep up with drafting requirements for our projects as our business continues to grow. We're interested in looking into freelance remote drafting services. The majority of drawings are fairly basic tile patterns in various exterior settings. Attached are a couple of examples. Please respond with hourly rate, example of work and any questions if interested. Thanks!

KentWorthingtonBuilders.KeithRes.04.30.20.pdf
      LVDesigns.StegglesRes.05.05.20.pdf
      BN Plan Syverson.SmartConst.HarborWayProject.04.08.20 copy 2.pdf
    • By 10HULZN
      Design/Build Remodeling company based in Bellevue, WA seeking creative and disciplined architectural designer to work in fun and collaborative company culture.

Requirements:
      Experience with Chief Architect design software Architectural design certificate or better 5+ years architectural design experience Residential permitting process experience Ability to work with others  
      Duties:
      Research lot setbacks, IRC code requirements and/or restrictions that need to be incorporated into plans. Supply energy calculations, engineering or additional drawings to building departments as required. Create a set of construction drawings, which will be referenced throughout the permitting and construction phases with details sufficient to build from and all structural elements resolved including electrical and HVAC. Detail interior and exterior aesthetics, mechanical systems, etc. as requested. Manage permit submittal, corrections and issuance.
    • By Designers_Ink
      Designer's Ink is a full-service building design firm based out of Stillwater, Oklahoma; however, we have worked on projects in 27 different states and 5 different countries.  We have been in business since 1993 and have 5 designers and draftsmen on staff to serve you.  We specialize in creating stunning 3D models of your building project so you can see exactly what the building will look like before you build.  This significantly reduces the costs of change orders during construction.  Many of our clients have told us they saved more in construction costs using our services than they paid for our services due to reduced change orders and value engineering during the design.

Once your 3D model is completed, we then produce easy to read construction documents.   We take a lot of pride in our construction documents which we customize for each client's specific needs.  Our goal is to produce our construction documents in such a way that the folks on the ground building the project have everything they need, and in a format they can use efficiently.  

With over half of our clients being from out of state, we have been working remotely with clients for years.  With the current restrictions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, already having a system in place to communicate with our clients remotely is essential.  We have been using our system for years, so we know it works well.  We also offer one-on-one tutoring services for both Chief Architect and Home Designer Pro.  We have been using Chief Architect for 16 years.

Please take a moment to look at our website at www.designersink.us for more information about our company.  If you would like to set up a free, no-obligation initial consultation, contact us to schedule a time that works for you.  We look forward to EXCEEDING your expectations. 

Jeff Dillon - Owner / Designer

• By Alyssa5
      Hi, 
      I have attached a couple of screenshots to best describe my problem
      Whenever I move the camera view, I get this sort of distort colouring on my walls?
      Any ideas what's causing this?

Thanks